Whoops Apocalypse!

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Asdeed
Padawan Learner

Post by Asdeed »

Chapter 7
take 2

The 'USS Sentinel' cruised through warp towards its rendezvous with the 'USS Konig' as ordered by Adm Jellico earlier that week. Within the ship the captain's quarters were well lit, and Cpt Griever was sitting at his desk looking at a computer screen trying to look busy so the director would stop giving him dirty looks. The intercom bleeped for his attention, "Sir, we have cpt Frank of the Konig on comm, he's requesting an update".

A cold feeling of dread came over Griever then as he worked up the courage to speak, "uhmmm...... line?" Several moans and curses burst out from the crew, and Bob screamed, "CUT! Get that damn rummy outta here and clean him up, and learn your damn lines Kyle! Boy do I need a vacation" He was just heading for the snack table when Jared Hex intercepted him with a script in hand, "now Bob, you know i'm not one to complain, but this material just makes no sense! I mean, HELPING the federation, what's that about? Plus you DID promise me the lead in this fic, but i've barely shown up so far, and what about my back story? I mean, what's my motivation??" Bob rolled his eyes and grabbed a donut, "trust me Hex, the next chapter is all yours, just make sure ya have the damn script memorized".

Meanwhile, on the Imperial set "well, what's going on man, what's happening???", Harry Kane (who had snuck in a few moments ago) was pestering Durmagar, who was on the phone. He brush Harry away, "uh huh.. uh huh..... UH huh, ok thanks", he hung up and turned to Harry and some of the stormtroopers, "yep, Griever blew it again, we got the day off!" They all started cheering and slapping some high fives around, then made a break for the bus they had waiting outside. As they piled in Harry plopped down next to Durmagar ,"oh man, how the hell DID you talk a sorority into coming to the beach with us?" Durmagar just looked at him like he was an idiot, "d'uh, I said we could get them auditions!" Harry slapped himself in the forehead, "shit, why the hell didn't I think of that?"

And drunken fun ensued.

(progress IS forthcoming, i'm almost sure of it! :roll: )