"Whispers of Destiny" - "Undiscovered Frontier" Season 2 (Multiverse Space Opera Crossover)

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Steve
Emperor's Hand

Re: "Whispers of Destiny" - "Undiscovered Frontier" Season 2 (Multiverse Space Opera Crossover)

Postby Steve » 2017-05-19 02:07am

Burak Gazan wrote:Considering how much awesome we left on, I don't think anyone could be annoyed with how long you are taking to work on the next chapter. It's not like we have to deal with a writers strike or something :D Take as long as needed

The problem isn't that it's taking me forever due to me taking time to make everything "just right". The problem is that I can't stop getting distracted or having sleepiness completely ruin my ability to write at times when that's my usual primary activity.

Half the reason I took my first vacation week this year in May - aside from just general desire to get away from work for awhile - is because I'm hoping to get my body to get used to sleeping eight hours again. Because things got so bad for me that even if I did get the time for a proper eight hours of sleep... I never got all eight. I'd wake up after 5 or 6 and wouldn't be able to get back to sleep properly.
”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

Admin of SFD, Moderator of SDN, Former Spacebattles Super-Mod, Veteran Chatnik

Burak Gazan
Jedi Master

Re: "Whispers of Destiny" - "Undiscovered Frontier" Season 2 (Multiverse Space Opera Crossover)

Postby Burak Gazan » 2017-05-19 02:11am

As a former 2nd Mate, retired for medical reasons, I can understand completely :)
"Of course, what would really happen is that in Game 7, with the Red Sox winning 20-0 in the 9th inning, with two outs and two strikes on the last Cubs batter, a previously unseen meteor would strike the earth, instantly and forever wiping out all life on the planet, and forever denying the Red Sox a World Series victory..."

Return to “User Fiction”