An older fan fic rewritten - Chapter 1

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

cmdrjones
Jedi Knight

An older fan fic rewritten - Chapter 1

Post by cmdrjones »

Last edited by cmdrjones on 2014-11-28 05:35pm, edited 3 times in total.
Terralthra wrote:It's similar to the Arabic word for "one who sows discord" or "one who crushes underfoot". It'd be like if the acronym for the some Tea Party thing was "DKBAG" or something. In one sense, it's just the acronym for ISIL/ISIS in Arabic: Dawlat (al-) Islāmiyya ‘Irāq Shām, but it's also an insult.
"Democratic Korps (of those who are) Beneficently Anti-Government"
cmdrjones
Jedi Knight

Re: An older fan fic rewritten - Chapter 1

Post by cmdrjones »

Last edited by cmdrjones on 2014-11-28 05:36pm, edited 1 time in total.
Terralthra wrote:It's similar to the Arabic word for "one who sows discord" or "one who crushes underfoot". It'd be like if the acronym for the some Tea Party thing was "DKBAG" or something. In one sense, it's just the acronym for ISIL/ISIS in Arabic: Dawlat (al-) Islāmiyya ‘Irāq Shām, but it's also an insult.
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

Please add in CARRIAGE RETURNS.

That is all
I've been asked why I still follow a few of the people I know on Facebook with 'interesting political habits and view points'.

It's so when they comment on or approve of something, I know what pages to block/what not to vote for.
cmdrjones
Jedi Knight

Post by cmdrjones »

cmdrjones
Jedi Knight

Post by cmdrjones »

Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

(claps)
I've been asked why I still follow a few of the people I know on Facebook with 'interesting political habits and view points'.

It's so when they comment on or approve of something, I know what pages to block/what not to vote for.
cmdrjones
Jedi Knight

Post by cmdrjones »

cmdrjones
Jedi Knight

Post by cmdrjones »

Last edited by cmdrjones on 2014-11-28 05:37pm, edited 1 time in total.
cmdrjones
Jedi Knight

Post by cmdrjones »