ASSWIWBIWB

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

KhorneFlakes
Padawan Learner

ASSWIWBIWB

Post by KhorneFlakes »

A Shitty Story Which I Wrote Because I Was Bored
Warning: NSFW

One particularly anaetiologically stupid and undoubtedly terrible day, Tonsillitis Communism was taking a stroll down Shit City's brown light district. It wasn't really walking, since he was surfing on a tidal wave of menstrual fluid and liquefied penises, but whatever. Strolling is for chumps. Hopping off his horrid wave of bullshit, Tonsillitis stopped to inhale the fucktrocious smell of the fetus-shitters. Shit City's brown light district had several facilities where women were gathered so hairbags could rip the fetuses out of their stomachs and shove said fetuses into a baby-mulcher, where they were grinded into paste and rubbed all over every fucking building in the city.

This in turn offended the Elepigeons, the dominant species of the planet, who responded by shitting everywhere. As a result, the head Philosomaticians of this shitty, horrid, filthy world estimated that everything was approximately 250.151856516 percent shittier because of this. Not Tonsillitis Communism though. Tonsillitis Communism was too matriarchal for this, even though he was a man. Or at least 3/1.5 quarters of a man. Probably. Maybe.

However, his moment of bullshittery was interrupted. A samurainja, one of the last of it's kind leaped out of a dildo factory conviently not mentioned until now and kicked Communism so hard that his testicles duplicated themselves that instant and turned into udders, bleeding the liquid remains of an aborted warpenis child.

“Communist! Poor it who gives negative angriness emotion! My penile hands are the inadequate!” the sexually and verbally confused hybrid rambled. Tonsillitis glared at the warrior of Jalapeno descent. Pulling a earwax-encrusted ballpoint pen from his second foreskin, he drove it deep into the forehead vagina of the Jalapeno warrior. The vagina was tight at first, but after a few minutes of dull surprise, disputably metrosexual undertones, and homoerotic grunts from the samurainja, the pen firmly lodged itself in the samurainja's forehead.

The Jalapeno warrior's forehead blossomed, splitting open and revealing a nest of young Blue-Footed Boobies. They started to sing the beginnings of a terrible, terrible ballad that must not be ever named, but for all that was naught their evil symphony of terrible proportions was abruptly halted as Communism grabbed and shoved each one of them very, very far up his anus before they could continue. Smiling to himself, he place a dildo into the former booby nest, and pulled the split head of the samurainja over the booby-turned dildo nest.

The Jalapeno warrior abruptly came back to life in response. “High quantity bye-byes! I see the hope you grew many tortoises!” The samurainja proclaimed as it took off as if it were a semen-powered helicopter, spraying it's horrid, horrid manjuices all over the district as it span off into the air, where it flew into the starboard engine of overpassing passenger jet, causing it to veer off and crash into a clam orphanage two kilometers away.

Tonsillitis Communism had to admit – he felt pretty pleased with himself for some reason, smiling to himself once again as the area around him was filled with the screams of dying clam-children and burning pillionares. He decided that the next thing he would do was to violate the president of Auckland.
evilsoup
Jedi Knight

Re: ASSWIWBIWB

Post by evilsoup »

Well those were definitely words
And also one of the ingredients to making a pony is cocaine. -Darth Fanboy.

My Little Warhammer: Friendship is Heresy - Latest Chapter: 7 - Rainbow Crash
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

He'd probably make Shroom proud.
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
CyrilsScribe
Redshirt

Post by CyrilsScribe »

I'm, I'm...okay, this story would make a thesaurus smile and choke at the same time.
Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.