Endor Shore

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

spartasman
Padawan Learner
Location: Parachuting with murderers into the Hollywood Hills

Endor Shore

Post by spartasman »

I really have no idea why I wrote this. I suppose watching Return of the Jedi just got me too damn excited.

-----()---------------------()-----

Luke Skywalker ran up to his new found sister, letting her joy seep through their embrace. Just minutes before, he had conducted a funeral for his father, alone. A part of him wished that his sister would have been there, but he knew that the only emotion she would have felt from seeing Anakin Skywalkers broken corpse go up in flames would have been joy. He didn't want that. In time, he hoped that his sister would come to understand, and forgive him, as he had.

After a sharing a wide grin with his sister, he went behind her to shake Han's hand. He was a good friend, and a good man. Had it not been for him, his sister would most likely have died during the battle on endor, as well as the Alliance fleet had he not destroyed the shield protecting the Death Star.

For a moment his eye's met Han's, but a motion behind him caught his eye before he could see the smile on his friends face. What met Luke's eyes was perhaps the most queerist scene he had seen since a certain green troll had accosted him on Dagobah.

Whilst the ewoks danced, sang, and generally made merry in large groups, mostly around large bonfires, a large group of what appeared to be Alliance personel were clustered on a large wooden deck. They were perhaps the roudiest bunch he'd ever seen, rivaling even the wild manners of the denizens of Jabba the Huts palace.

Several human males were wearing brightly colored shirts, hooting, yelling, drinking what could only have been alcohol, and waving their arms around in a most peculiar fashion. While normally he wouldn't have particularly cared about such a thing, odd as it was, the fact that several scantily dressed human females, as well as one askajian, were mixed in with the group made the scene perhaps a bit more scandalous than Alliance protocol allowed. Besides that, it seemed as though most of the native ewoks had avoided this particular gathering, several of them standing on the sides of the deck watching the group with eyes that might have been full of wondering, or fear.

That wouldn't do. In this hour of victory over the Empire, everyone in the universe, especially the winners of that victory, should be united in brotherhood and celebration.

Luke turned Han, a question pouring from his lips even as the man was congradulating him.

"Han, who are they?"

"Wha...?" was the answer, as Hans now almost comical questioning face turned to look where Luke had indicated. His face seemed to take on a look of exasperation mingled with resignation as he turned back to answer.

"Oh, that bunch. Got shore leave from one of the cruisers, buncha' Correllians I think. Scoundrals if I ever saw em, and I should know, I am one."

The answer worried Luke, who watched on as two of the human males smashed each others chests against one another in a mid-air jump. There was a wave of untamed feelings eminating from the group; lust being the most prominent of them but coloured with a healthy dose of hostility. Perhaps that ripple of negativity and primal emotion was what had driven the ewoks from the area, though from the looks of it the antics of the group alone would have done that to any decent creature.

The music produced by the ewoks was a more homely type than was found in mainstream entertainment, a symphony of horns, winds, drums and a host of native instruments that Luke would be hardpressed to catagorize. It seemed to matter not at all to the group before him, who loudly played one of the latest dancing songs from a portable player, electric tunes drowning out the peaceful beauty of the native music.

Leia had come up from behind him now, glaring at the rowdy group of humans, hands on her hips. Several of those women were dressed more provacatively that she had been when briefly forced into slavery by Jabba the Hut, though how they managed to do so while wearing significantly more clothing seemed to be beyond Lukes ability to describe. Most of them were dancing - if one could call what they were doing with their bodies dancing - with one partner, but several of them were switching partners quite frequently. In particular, the askajian female was fairly humping one of the larger human males, her sagging arms and six breasts swaying beneath her.

Perhaps he should say something? As the last Jedi in the galaxy, it was his duty to uphold the moral fiber of it's citizens. But then again, in this hour of triumph, perhaps he should simply let these people have their night of fun. Certainly, the winners of the Battle of Endor deserved to be able to release what was undoubtedly a large amount of stress and anxiety.

While he mulled this over in his mind, he failed to notice one of the groups males lock eyes on his sister, then nearly bounce out of the group - in tune with the blaring music - and hop over.

The mans strongly accented basic however, did catch his attention.

"Hey babe, wanna' party?"

Luke's mouth dropped open in shock, while his sister seemed to be incapable of answering as she looked at the man with a disbelieving stare. Han however, was not too shocked to be angry.

Walking up to the man, who was practicaly bouncing with the heavy music, he jabbed a finger at him while he said,

"I don't know who you think you ar..."

He didn't get out much more as the bouncing man shifted his gaze to Han, put on a demeanor and stance of extreme hostility and arrogance, and interrupted him.

"Yeah, who are you, bra?"

Now Han was too shocked to answer, looking at the man with eyes that slowly shifted through annoyance, anger and disbelief. Before he could come up with a retort, Leia stepped in.

"This is General Solo."

The mans eyes shifted quickly from Han, to leia, and then back to Han. Wiping his nose and giving a huff of amusement, the man continued unabashed.

"So your Solo?" another guffaw, "so what, you gotta' problem, bra?"

Han retorted, "do I have a problem? whats your name, soldier, and after your done with that why don't you give me your CO's comm. frequency?"

At this point Luke stepped in, placing a restraining hand on Hans shoulder before stepping forward towards the brash Alliance soldier. While he understood that order and discipline were critical in the Aliiance military, he felt that letting this sort of hostility ruin the occasion would be a gross disservice to all of the people that had died today.

Casting out a subtle persuasion in the Force, Luke calmly talked to the man.

"Why don't you go back to the festivities. You don't need to start a confrontation."

For a moment the man stared at luke with dull eyes. Despite the fact that the man was weak minded, it seemed for a moment that the mind trick wouldn't work.

But the man gave out a snort that somehow sounded degradating, and said with a smirk,

"Whatever, bra."

The man bounced back off to the larger group. Luke watched as he talked lowly with a few of his fellows, who turned to look at Luke, before they gave off loud bouts of laughter and returned to their party.

Shaking his head, Luke led Han and Leia away from the group. Today was a happy day, not even his fathers death could take that away, much less a gang of pigheaded Correllians. Han however, was still brooding.

"Damn Twuido's, I should courtmarshall the lot of 'em."

Leia turned to to Han, asking the inevitable question.

"What's a Twuido?"

Hans reply was ushered in with an exasperating flop of his arms.

"Towaedo is an island on the southern half of Correllia. The whole island is a dump, thousands of years of industrial byproducts made sure of that. People like that," he said, jabbing a thumb over his shoulder and at the fading sound of electric music, "usually never leave the island, too damn ignorant. They give scoundrals a bad name."

Han seemed genuinely angry, and Luke tried to dissipate his friends negative emotions.

"It doesn't matter, Han. Let them have their fun, it's not like they didn't risk their lives too coming to fight the Empire like the rest of us. Lets go, I hear the Chief is preparing a special feast in our honor."

Han grimaced for a moment before saying.

"I hope it's not like the 'feast' they tried to give us when we first met them. I got no problem shooting down stormtroopers, but I don't think I can stomach the idea of eating them."

Laughing, Luke led his new family off towards the ewok Chiefs tree-hut.

---Later than evening---

Luke was walking slowly through the forest, his mind a lightyear away as he made his way through the tranquil groves of Endor. The party had died out a few hours ago, and by now most people were either asleep or too intoxicated to be up and about.

His thoughts wandered, from his memories of his past, to the events of the previous day, but most of all he found his thought's wandering to his father.

Stopping suddenly, he realized that he had no idea where he was. looking around for a moment, he decided to use the Force to guide him. Slowly letting his senses drift outward, he oriented himself towards the first gathering of sentients he could find and began to walk in that direction.

Slowly, the light of a huge bonfire filtered in through the trees, drawing Luke closer until he found himself just outside of a large clearing. The center of the clearing was occupied by the fire itslef, and a ring of people were surrounding it. Luke recognized them as the roudy Correllian group from before, and chose to remain hidden and watch them for awhile.

The music was still playing in the backround, though it seemed as though it had been turned down a bit. The human males were ringed around the fire, the female humans and the one askajian either clumped together, or hanging off one or two of the males.

As Luke watched, the males each removed their shirts. One by one, they threw them into the fire. The moment seemed solemn, as none of them said a word and only seemed to nod slightly. Luke was astonished by how similar the entire scene was to the funeral he had held for his father just a few hours before. But just as the moment of seriousness had come, it left. The ring began to disperse, and the male closest to Luke was accosted by another.

"Great party tonight, bra. Shame you didn't score with that one chick though."

The man seemed to shrug it off, answering the man back with a loud and obnoxious voice.

"S'whatever, bra. Just another slampiece."

Where the Emperor had failed, this man had nearly succeeded. Luke barely contained himself from running out into the clearing and attacking the man that dared to insult his sister in such a way. But anger would give him nothing, and he slowly released it into the force as Master Yoda had tought him.

As he was calming himself, the female askajian walked up to the pair and began to gush at the rude man.

"So big boy, you ready to go back?"

The man put on the widest grin he could without looking foolish, grasping the alien by her significant waist.

One of the female humans, apparently, dissaproved, as she ran up to the two and began to yell.

"What the fuck, Tony? You're just gonna run off with this bitch?"

The askajian gave the woman a nasty look, and the man answered with an attitude almost as flippant.

"Whatever, bitch, you don't own me."

Leading the askajian away, the man ended the conversation. The human woman was left behind to fume at the back.

"What an asshole!"

"S'alright, babe, you can chill with me tonight."

That was the other man, and much to Lukes surprise, the womans anger and frustration evaporated as soon as she looked at the guy.

"Sure thing, stud."

As the group slowly dissipated, Luke could only shake his head. How in the name of the Force had the Alliance recruited these people?

Letting the entire situation go from his mind, Luke decided that it was high time he went to sleep. Hopefully, he could simply forget all about these strange, rude people.
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
- Samuel Clemens
Andehtron
Youngling

Re: Endor Shore

Post by Andehtron »

I really don't know what to say.....But a big part of me wants you to continue for some reason.....
"This is supposed to be a happy occasion... Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who." -Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Ronsu
Redshirt

Re: Endor Shore

Post by Ronsu »

What in blue blazes... This has to be the most bizarre crossover I've seen. Fantastic. :lol:
It's either real or it's a dream / there's nothing that is in between