The Salvation War: Pantheocide Epilogue Up

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

HK_01
Redshirt

Re: The Salvation War: Pantheocide Epilogue Up

Post by HK_01 »

Simon_Jester wrote:Those problems are detailed in Stas Bush's spinoff story Don't Wake Me When I'm Quiet, in its own thread.

By the way, HK, I'd still like to know what you didn't like about Kim. Again, I found her sort of... unremarkable in all respects of personality, but I have funny standards and often miss things in a book.
Oh, sorry for not responding to that!

I honestly don't really know the reason I hated her so much. I felt completely indifferent towards her when she was killed in Iraq (kinda rejoiced that the demons were able to do damage to the humans, actually), but as soon as she wriggled herself free in Hell it turned to contempt and as she built up the resistance that turned into hate. It might have had something to do with her arrogance and boastfulness when she met with what's-her-face who actually knew what was going on in Hell. She had no clue what she was potentially getting into, yet she decided to go around killing demons and force the free people in Hell to join her regardless of what they think about it.
Gabriel
Redshirt

Post by Gabriel »

Hello!

First, I would like to give my most grateful thanks to Stuart for having made this fan fiction. It was a great travel in military and scientific world of fictional bible universe. And word great in this statement is understatement.

Second, it would be great if Stuart could give us a deadline when the first chapter of the third trilogy book will be released. I recall it was february 2011, however unfortunately I have not found anything new.

Yours sincerely,
me.
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

Gabriel wrote:Hello!

First, I would like to give my most grateful thanks to Stuart for having made this fan fiction. It was a great travel in military and scientific world of fictional bible universe. And word great in this statement is understatement.

Second, it would be great if Stuart could give us a deadline when the first chapter of the third trilogy book will be released. I recall it was february 2011, however unfortunately I have not found anything new.

Yours sincerely,
me.
If you'd read this thread you would know the third book will not be written. EVER.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Guardsman Bass
Cowardly Codfish

Post by Guardsman Bass »

Even the self-publishing road is closed off, according to Stuart. It sucks - we'll never find out who is doing some weird string-pulling on certain demons and the Heavengate.
“It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life.”
-Jean-Luc Picard

"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them."
-Margaret Atwood
Darth Yan
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darth Yan »

technically, it may be done if the torrents are taken down. He told me he problems on his plate involving the Big One, due once again to imp4ler. If those get sorted out then things may abate.
Mayabird
Storytime!

Post by Mayabird »

Remember this?

Three strikes and you're out, bitches.

Don't even try starting another thread.