Writer's Guild peanut gallery (split from sticky)

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

victorhadin
Padawan Learner

Post by victorhadin »

Well I'm interested. Where is Red Imperator?
"Aw hell. We ran the Large-Eddy-Method-With-Allowances-For-Random-Divinity again and look; the flow separation regions have formed into a little cross shape. Look at this, Fred!"

"Blasted computer model, stigmatizing my aeroplane! Lower the Induced-Deity coefficient next time."
Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

victorhadin wrote:Well I'm interested. Where is Red Imperator?
Try the PMs.
What's her bust size!?

It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!
victorhadin
Padawan Learner

Post by victorhadin »

*Is still lost.*

Perhaps I'm just a technological newbie, but....

:?
"Aw hell. We ran the Large-Eddy-Method-With-Allowances-For-Random-Divinity again and look; the flow separation regions have formed into a little cross shape. Look at this, Fred!"

"Blasted computer model, stigmatizing my aeroplane! Lower the Induced-Deity coefficient next time."
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

victorhadin wrote:*Is still lost.*

Perhaps I'm just a technological newbie, but....

:?
Look at the bottom of everybody's posts. See the little button labeled 'PM'? That stands for 'Private Message' and if you click it, you can send someone...well, a private message. ( :wink: )
JADAFETWA
victorhadin
Padawan Learner

Post by victorhadin »

That much I know... I was just trying and failing to find a Red Imperator post. ;)

EDITY: Found 'im now. Will be quiet. :oops:

RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

victorhadin wrote:That much I know... I was just trying and failing to find a Red Imperator post. ;)

EDITY: Found 'im now. Will be quiet. :oops:
If you need to find a Red Imperator thread, just check the last post in a locked Hall of Shame thread. :twisted:
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
fgalkin2
Padawan Learner

Post by fgalkin2 »

Dude....that will flood my inbox. :P

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
This is me posting from a public computer or a mobile device.
victorhadin
Padawan Learner

Post by victorhadin »

*Coughs loudly.*

I sent a private message to you some time ago, RedImperator. Did you get it?

The Aliens
Keeper of the Lore
Location: hovering high up above, making home movies for the folks back home.

Post by The Aliens »

What's the difference between the new writer's guild and the old one? is this one staying open?
| Lorekeeper | EBC |
| SEGNOR | Knights |

..French....................Music..................
|::::::::|::::::::|::::::::|::::::::|
.................Comics...................Fiction..
Warspite
Jedi Council Member

Post by Warspite »

The Aliens wrote:What's the difference between the new writer's guild and the old one? is this one staying open?
The difference is only in the moderator, and a few more stringent rules.
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/ ... iggado.jpg[/img] "You know, it's odd; practically everything that's happened on any of the inhabited planets has happened on Terra before the first spaceship." -- Space Viking
Bob McDob
Rabid Monkey

Post by Bob McDob »

Hey Red, I sent three PMs to you asking about the writer's guild; so far I haven't received anything, not even a confirmation of receipt. Did I screw something up along the way?

(If you did receive the messages, but didn't get around to posting the story I sent in the Guild, please don't; it's quite horrible and I have a much better work I'm close to finishing).
Mopeyennuui
Padawan Learner

Post by Mopeyennuui »

Any rules for how much you must submit and how often you have to send your new works to teh guild forum?

I'm TRYING, but I dont' write much.

LoE.. but that might bore you, or make you cry.
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

Contact RedImperator if you want to join in and he'll determine if you'll be let in or not.
El Moose Monstero
Moose Rebellion Ambassador
Location: The Cradle of the Rebellion... Oop Nowrrth, Like...

Post by El Moose Monstero »

Erm, RedImperator, I sent you a couple of PM's asking about Guild membership over the past couple of weeks, although the most recent one has only been sitting there since Friday, I thought the other one hadnt sent so it was sitting there for a week-ish before I deleted it from the outbox.

Sorry to nag if you're busy with other things, just thought I'd check up on it. Depending on what you need by way of evidence I may be able to provide better than that provided in the PM.
"...a fountain of mirth, issuing forth from the penis of a cupid..." ~ Dalton / Winner of the 'Frank Hipper Most Horrific Drag EVAR' award - 2004 / The artist formerly known as The_Lumberjack.

Evil Brit Conspiracy: Token Moose Obsessed Kebab Munching Semi Geordie
Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

I tried to join the guild too, but it doesn't seem that my PM was ever opened or even noticed.
brianeyci
Emperor's Hand

Post by brianeyci »

There's probably a secret. Like having a minimum number of fanfics out there, or writing a lot of fanfics to get Red to notice. I tried pming him, no avail. Oh well, I'll just have to write a lot then.

Brian
Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

No, it's quite simply that he didn't even open it, let alone dismiss it out of hand.
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

I'll bring it to the attention of the others.
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

Thankee.
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.
Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Sorry for the intrusion, but I was wondering if there was a minimum post cound or minimum number of stories or whatnot as a condition of membership for the Guild. I applied and PM'd RedImperator. Not that I am trying to rush things. I figure RedImperator's got other things besides this board to occupy his attention. I was just wanting to know if there were any conditions that needed to be met before one could be accepted into the guild.

Thanks for your time.
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceCarwash: Oh, I'll wax that shit, bitch...
Ubiquitous
Sith Devotee

Post by Ubiquitous »

Hehe, I tried sometime last year but never got a reply either. I now feel better that I was not the only one who writes crap stories! ;)
"I'm personally against seeing my pictures and statues in the streets - but it's what the people want." - Saparmurat Niyazov
"I'm not good in groups. It's difficult to work in a group when you're omnipotent." - Q
HAB Military Intelligence: Providing sexed-up dodgy dossiers for illegal invasions since 2003.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

... I just checked and someone else who PMed me about getting Red's attention some time ago still isn't in writer's guild as well. How many people have sent PMs and not had them answered? :?
JADAFETWA
Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

Well, just in this thread:

Yours truly
Victorhadin
Bob McDob
El Moose Monstero
Mr. Coffee
ALI_G
Last edited by Pcm979 on 2005-05-19 05:21am, edited 1 time in total.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

And me.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Mopeyennuui
Padawan Learner

Writer's Guild peanut gallery (split from sticky)

Post by Mopeyennuui »

Here.