Doctor's Rampage

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

How was the fanfic

It was good/funny
54%
It sucked!
15%
It's the best fanfic ever (I'm saying this so I don't get banned :) )
31%

Total votes: 13

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Doctor's Rampage

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

Note: This is my first real attempt at a fanfic. It it totally non-serious, and don't expect anything good.

The USS Voyager is crusing in space. And it rams into a planet.

"Jee wiz Cap'n Laneway!" Lt. Paris blutters. "These new sensors are so great, I almost actually saw that planet before we crashed!"

"Yes Comrade Paris, these wery good sensors" Lameway responds.

"We get signal!" Tuvok shouts.

"What fuck you sayink?" Lameway asked.

"Main screen turn on." And it did.

"Ogga bogga!" a very ugly alien says. "You hit our planet! We kill you now!"

Lameway thinks for a moment, well appears to think anyways. "Ensign Cannonfodder, beam down give superadvanced tech."

"Aye Aye." He says, the last lines he'll ever speak. He beams down, but thanks to the transporter, in a couple thousand pieces. Strangly the tech is fine.

"Cap'n, you violated the prime directive!" Paris objects.

"Silence! Heil the Fuhrer!"

"But you're a Commie, not a nazi!"

And Captain Lameway pulls out her phaser and quickly kills the poor fool, who dared point out a continuty error.

Suddenly, her comm badge beaps so loudly, Ensign Unlucky collapses in a pool of goo.

"Dr. to bridge! You stole that from my holonovel; killing crewmembers! I demand royalties!" Dr. nameless says.

"Here something else from your progam! Decomplyink you!"

But the Dr. actually has some brains. He quickly slaps on his MOBEL EMMITTER OF JUSTICE and wips out a hidden MP5-K.

He charges down the hull, mowwing down everyone in site.

"Hi Dr." Ensign Nameless says.

"Hi yourself!" the Dr. responds, moments before pumping him full of small supersonic pieces of lead.

Then Tuvok, the magic vulcan fairy comes.

"Move zig!" He orders to ensigns. They charge and fire at the Dr. only to hit each other.

Tuvok takes his big rifle and fires. He blasts a big hole in the ship, and is sucked into space where he explodes.

"Ha!"

The Dr. arrives on the bridge moments later. Chackotay charges at him, but the Dr. rips his rank away, making him a ensign in a red shirt. And as such, the door closes on him and he is split in two.

He turns to Ensign Kim. "Hi 'I'm an ensign for 7 years and am still alive' well not anymore" and Kim got the fade he deserved for a long time.

"And you 7 of 9" the Dr. reloads his gun. "Ms 'I'm only here cause I have large breasts and look sexy in a catsuit" The bullets sliced through her clouths, which crumple to the floor in slow motion, lasting 10 minutes.

"Oh this is insane." And the Dr. finishs her off.

He then fires a few dozen rounds into Neelix, who needs no explination.

"And you, Torres. Torn between two worlds! That's been done way too many times" and she too dies.

"And you, CapZtain Laneway!" The Dr. squeezes the trigger...and the clip falls empty to the floor.

"I stole from your novel I have gun" She takes aim, fires. The Dr. falls to the floor.

"MUHAHAHAHA!! I AM THE RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!!"

While Lameway's on her ego trip, the Dr. reloads his MP5-K.

"No..your not..." And the Dr. blows multiple holes in Janeway, who crumples to the floor.

The Dr. smiles briefly, but he then falls, and fades into oblivion...

And the Ooga Booga aliens blow Voyager into itty bitty pieces.
Last edited by Grand Admiral Thrawn on 2002-08-18 08:48pm, edited 2 times in total.
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Hmm I see Weasly is still alive I think you missed a spot there GAT :twisted:

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

Post by StarshipTitanic »

"Then Tuvok, the magic vulcan fairy comes. "

Tee hee.
"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me...God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist." -- Academician Prokhor Zakharov

"Hal grabs life by the balls and doesn't let you do that [to] hal."

"I hereby declare myself master of the known world."
Asdeed
Padawan Learner

Post by Asdeed »

Damn, that was about a million times better than the shows writers did.

I say send it to B&B, they'll probably make the thing!
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Damn funny Thrawn, damn funny.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
starfury
Jedi Master

Post by starfury »

nice fanfiction, couldn't stop laughing.
"a single death is a tragedy, a million deaths are a statistic"-Joseph Stalin

"No plan survives contact with the enemy"-Helmuth Von Moltke

"Women prefer stories about one person dying slowly. Men prefer stories of many people dying quickly."-Niles from Frasier.