Evil Fanfic Idea (Dr Who/ Eva crossover)

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Setzer
Requiescat in Pace

Evil Fanfic Idea (Dr Who/ Eva crossover)

Post by Setzer »

I had an idea the other day. What if, instead of Kaji joining NERV-Japan, it was a harmless looking Englishman named Mr Saxon?

:twisted:
Wyrm
Jedi Council Member

Post by Wyrm »

Can Time Lords pilot EVAs? :?
Darth Wong on Strollers vs. Assholes: "There were days when I wished that my stroller had weapons on it."
wilfulton on Bible genetics: "If two screaming lunatics copulate in front of another screaming lunatic, the result will be yet another screaming lunatic. 8)"
SirNitram: "The nation of France is a theory, not a fact. It should therefore be approached with an open mind, and critically debated and considered."

Cornivore! | BAN-WATCH CANE: XVII | WWJDFAKB? - What Would Jesus Do... For a Klondike Bar? | Evil Bayesian Conspiracy
Setzer
Requiescat in Pace

Post by Setzer »

I don't know. I was wondering more along the lines of how he'd find out what NERV was all about, and what he'd do.
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Hah, have him chase The Emperor Dalek to Japan, where he has teamed up with Gendo Ikari to built a giant Dalek to fight the Angels.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.