Complete De Imperatoribus Galacticus

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

starfury
Jedi Master

Complete De Imperatoribus Galacticus

Post by starfury »

I really Liked this fic, but I can never find it in whole form, I would like a complete version,
"a single death is a tragedy, a million deaths are a statistic"-Joseph Stalin

"No plan survives contact with the enemy"-Helmuth Von Moltke

"Women prefer stories about one person dying slowly. Men prefer stories of many people dying quickly."-Niles from Frasier.
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

Hit the search button in the upper-right corner, and just search "De Imperatoribus Galacticis"

You'll find all the chapters that dalton hasn't thrown onto Marina's page on the fanfic archive.
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Post by The Duchess of Zeon »

I'll authorize anyone who wants to volunteer to do it to compile all the chapters, with correct italics/bold formating, into a .rtf file, and send them to me, and I'll get Dalton to put them on the archive; I've just never found the time to do it myself.
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
Count Chocula
Jedi Council Member
Location: You've asked me for my sacrifice, and I am winter born

Complete De Imperatoribus Galacticis

Post by Count Chocula »

Duchess, I have the complete tale as a Word file. Saving as rtf is easy enough. Just let me know where to send it!
The only people who were safe were the legion; after one of their AT-ATs got painted dayglo pink with scarlet go faster stripes, they identified the perpetrators and exacted revenge. - Eleventh Century Remnant

Lord Monckton is my heeerrooo

"Yeah, well, fuck them. I never said I liked the Moros." - Shroom Man 777