Big Sister (40k/???)

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Highlord Laan
Jedi Master
Location: Christo-fundie Theofascist Dominion of Nebraskistan

Re: Big Sister (40k/???)

Post by Highlord Laan »

SAMAS wrote:I don't think Thalia is dead.

The elder of the last two Farseers said that they did whatever they did to protect their species. Killing Vulkan's daughter could have no other outcome than moving the timetable for Operation Eldar Necropolis up from "Sometime in the future" to "RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!".

So killing her is most likely out. I don't think AN would've hidden the results if she had been kidnapped, unless he enjoys tormenting his readers (though given that we still don't know what happened to Nanoha, that may not be a stretch), and given what that one Farseer said about power, I don't see leaving her in a vegetative state as being a good idea either.
I just had a chilling thought. If she's dead, Vulkhan will be shattered, and the GEOM would probably find it pretty easy to find out why. He's enough of an asshole to block Vulkhan from doing anything as "punishment" for deceiving him.

Which, of course, makes it all the easier for the Primarch who would now have all the reason to hate the Emperor to switch places with Horus.
Never underestimate the ingenuity and cruelty of the Irish.
Shinjai
Redshirt

Re: Big Sister (40k/???)

Post by Shinjai »

Highlord Laan wrote:
I don't think Thalia's dead. Even if it's a full Eldar strike team, she's under the protection of a team of crack human fighters, and a friggen Salamander Apothecary. And if I remember correctly, Space Marine combat medics put a pretty big emphasis on the combat portion of that title.
I thought that the apothecary was assigned to oversee and refine maturation process for salamander initiates, so wouldn't he be elsewhere? Although it's a pretty damn sure bet said apothecary used whatever authority he had to get forces to cover the caravan or as you say rushed to the scene as soon as the eldar showed up insystem.
Being quiet has its advantages sometimes. People forget who might be listening.