50-150 posts: Youngling
150-500 posts: Padawan Learner
500-1000 posts: Jedi Knight
1000-1500 posts: Jedi Master
1500-2500 posts: Jedi Council Member
2500-3500 posts: Sith Devotee
3500-5000 posts: Sith Marauder
5000-6500 posts: Sith Acolyte
6500+ posts: Emperor's Hand
There are numerous special titles as well:
- Sith Lord: This rank is reserved for Darth Wong (me). There can be only one.
- Lex Animata: This rank (which means "living law", or "law incarnate") is reserved for the site admin, AdmiralKanos (also me). Once again, there can be only one.
- Sith Apprentice: This generally signifies that someone has helped with my site in some way, either by helping administer this board or in some other fashion.
- Village Idiot: This rank is reserved for morons. It is generally used as an indicator that someone habitually refuses to debate rationally (ie- makes the same point over and over again, ignores rebuttals rather than addressing them, etc). I don't like to ban people just for being dense, so the "Village Idiot" ranking is this board's way of punishing bad debaters without banning them.
- Fundamentalist Moron: Obviously, this rank is for fundie morons.
- Racist Donkey-Raping Son of a Whore: This rank is used for white-supremacists. It was coined during an invasion from a white-supremacist board in which around a half-dozen of them tried to spew their hate literature here in a search for new recruits.
- Tough-guy Wannabe: This rank is used for about a dozen steroid-using tough-talking dumb-jock types from Elite Fitness who came here to "make fun of the nerds" as they put it.