Who are the women in your life fangirls of?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Who are the women in your life fangirls of?

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

ok, this is a result of my GF going on for about an hour and a half about how sexy the rock is, how I have to take her to see "Gridiron Gang" and how scary but good because he was in it "Doom" was....

My mom and sis love Sean Bean and the guy from Hornblower, My Ex-Girlfriend's Girlfriend admitted she would "Be straight" for either Sean Connery or Wesley snipes....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Dartzap
Sith Acolyte

Post by Dartzap »

Johnny Depp, numerous rappers. I tend to run away screaming when the entire class starts going on about 'em.
EBC: Northeners, Huh! What are they good for?! Absolutely nothing! :P

Cybertron, Justice league...MM, HAB SDN City Watch: Sergeant Detritus

Days Unstabbed, Unabused, Unassualted and Unwavedatwithabutchersknife: 0
Tiriol
Jedi Council Member

Post by Tiriol »

Rocky Horror Picture Show and Night Watch. And that artist Dáli.
Confiteor Deo omnipotenti; beatae Mariae semper Virgini; beato Michaeli Archangelo; sanctis Apostolis, omnibus sanctis... Tibit Pater, quia peccavi nimis, cogitatione, verbo et opere, mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa! Kyrie Eleison!

The Imperial Senate (defunct) * Knights Astrum Clades * The Mess
Sarevok
The Fearless One

Post by Sarevok »

Keanu Reeves. The girl I had crush on is a huge Keanu fangirl. Bill and Ted's excellent adventure is her favorite movie. She loves to collect movies featuring Keanu. Hell she even watched the Matrix sequels just because it had Keanu in them ! It just makes me wish what if I looked like Keanu.... :D
I have to tell you something everything I wrote above is a lie.
Neko_Oni
Padawan Learner

Post by Neko_Oni »

Most of the girls I know seem to be fangirls of Brian Molko, the Placebo singer.
Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Post by Broomstick »

Hmm... the question in the OP sort of implies all readers are male...

Oh, whatever. I definitely have the hots for Pierce Brosnan, although he was a bit thin for my taste in his Remington Steele days.

Sean Connery

Harrison Ford

Early-70's Robert Redford (he's kinda pruney now).

Joe Nichols

That's off the top of my head. And that's just appearances - I have no idea what any of those men are like as personalities.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. Leonard Nimoy.

Now I did a job. I got nothing but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character so let me make this abundantly clear. I do the job. And then I get paid.- Malcolm Reynolds, Captain of Serenity, which sums up my feelings regarding the lawsuit discussed here.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. - John F. Kennedy

Sam Vimes Theory of Economic Injustice
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

All the girls at my college seem obsessed with Johnny Depp and Alan Rickman. Yes, Alan Rickman. He's a great actor, but just doesn't seem like he should be a heartthrob for 18 year old girls. Fascinating.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Zac Naloen
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zac Naloen »

My girlfriend is a complete whore for Jesse Lacey from Brand New. To name just one.
Member of the Unremarkables
Just because you're god, it doesn't mean you can treat people that way : - My girlfriend
Evil Brit Conspiracy - Insignificant guy
Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Post by Broomstick »

Johnny Depp doesn't do much for me but Alan Rickman.... Hmmm... yeah, I can see that. Maybe I can't explain it, but he definitely is sexy.

Keep in mind, my puzzled male friends, that you aren't an 18 year old girl. You are biologically programmed to like things very different than what she likes. Trust me, we women find you men just as puzzling as you find us.

Did I mention Hugh Jackman? Hugh Jackman very hot, very sexy, very yum-yum. (drool)

And so is Ian McKellan. He's aged into an exceptionally yummy older man, such that I prefer the older version to the younger one.

With some men it's not looks so much as voice, body language, and other non-visual cues. For example, Johnny Cash, Josh Turner, and James Earl Jones don't do much for me visually but their voices - oh, my! But then, I have this thing for deep male voices.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. Leonard Nimoy.

Now I did a job. I got nothing but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character so let me make this abundantly clear. I do the job. And then I get paid.- Malcolm Reynolds, Captain of Serenity, which sums up my feelings regarding the lawsuit discussed here.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. - John F. Kennedy

Sam Vimes Theory of Economic Injustice
Dooey Jo
Sith Devotee

Post by Dooey Jo »

Lessee... Johnny Depp. Definitely.
"Nippon ichi, bitches! Boing-boing."
Mai smote the demonic fires of heck...

Faker Ninjas invented ninjitsu
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

My sister is a huge fan of Nicolas Cage, she used to buy every movie he was in for a long time. I don't know if she still finds him hot now though, that was like almost 10 years ago.
I'm a fangirl of Bon Jovi (for his looks and some of his older music)
I also like John Travolta.

I'm with Broomstick on voices, especially Johnny Cash :) I just love that voice :)

ATTN: Cpl Kendall See what your Johnny Cash music has done to me babe ;)
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

Mrs Kendall wrote:My sister is a huge fan of Nicolas Cage, she used to buy every movie he was in for a long time.
I seriously don't get that. I have a friend who's a girl who's also into Nicholas Cage and I just don't get it. I just don't see the attraction or the appeal.

It must be a difference in genders.
Lord Woodlouse
Mister Zaia

Post by Lord Woodlouse »

I'd rather let my SO speak for herself, but I can say my cousins were both quite turned on by... Darth Maul (they're not big scifi geeks, but they like SW).

I asked them "So what's that about then... the horns?!" and they laughed and said it was just a "certain something" about him. *shrugs a bit*
Check out TREKWARS (not involving furries!)

EVIL BRIT CONSPIRACY: Son of York; bringing glorious summer to the winter of your discontent.

KNIGHTS ASTRUM CLADES: I am a holy knight! Or something rhyming with knight, anyway...
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Yupo, see Broomsticks post ;) It's because your brain is not wired the same and you are not attracted to him. It's the same with two different girls, one might think he's super hot (my sister) and the other might think he's a dog (myself).
See what I'm trying to say here? ;)
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Sarah and I are also big tolkein fans. (well I'm more of a Rob Howard then a Tolkien fan, and lately she's taken to wearing a ring around her neck. people are asking if she's engaged to some guy, really haven't paid much attention to the ring in question.) (I thought some mutated hobbit did a half gainer into a volcano with it)

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

Rosie is a HUGE fan of Stargate SG1. :x

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

My mom has an almost disturbing crush on Johnny Depp.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

At least half the women I know are SpongeBob SquarePants fans, they watch the show compulsively and have the DVDs. My GF has the entire DVD set.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Spin Echo
Jedi Master

Post by Spin Echo »

I think I must be a bit strange, but I can't think of any guys that I'd be classified as a fangirl of.
Doom dOom doOM DOom doomity DooM doom Dooooom Doom DOOM!
Darth Garden Gnome
Official SD.Net Lawn Ornament

Post by Darth Garden Gnome »

My mom has a disgusting obsession with Farscape--specifically Ben Browder--and therefore Stargate by extension...
Leader of the Secret Gnome Revolution
Adrian Laguna
Sith Marauder

Post by Adrian Laguna »

My sister is a big fan of Procter & Gamble.

Yes, that's right. My sister is a fangirl of an international corporation. You'll be hard pressed to find a non-Procter product in her bathroom. Actually, the same probably hold true for me, but the only thing I ever buy is videogames. She makes absolutely sure it's all P&G products.

She gets elated when Procter is adquiring assets, but gets sad when its forced to sell some. Her dream job is to either a) Become CEO of P&G, or b) Make a big company, then buy P&G.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Hmmm, I'm outlandishly in lust with Viggo Mortensen in LotR and David Duchovny in general, and have been madly in love with Billy Joel my whole life, but that's a bit different from the first two. I also am vaguely fanatical about the early seasons of The West Wing, the movie/book/CD of 'Everything Is Illuminated,' all things Harry Potter and the whole of Tasmania. :D

As for chicks, I'd have a lesbian spell for Tori Amos, and would come close for Monica Bellucci and maybe Lucy Liu, depending on how much they kick ass in person.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Pablo Sanchez
Commissar

Post by Pablo Sanchez »

B.D. Wong, for some reason. He's gay, but she says it doesn't make a difference.
"I am gravely disappointed. Again you have made me unleash my dogs of war."
--The Lord Humungus
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Pablo Sanchez wrote:B.D. Wong, for some reason. He's gay, but she says it doesn't make a difference.
Indeed. Albeit, the female in my life who fangirls over him is gay herself.. I don't get what's going on there, but then again, I never get it.

Tev fangirls over dragons. If it's dragony, she's a fan. Also unicorns. I don't get it at all.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Kojiro
Jedi Master

Post by Kojiro »

Squall from Final Fantasy. Seriously there's only so many wall scrolls a guy can handle. And of course Johnny Depp, but only if he's being a pirate, so it's probably more accurate to say Captain Jack.
Dragon Clan Veritech