A quick question...

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Sienthal
Padawan Learner

A quick question...

Post by Sienthal »

Forgive my newbishness, but might I inquire into the duties of the Evil Warsie Assholes? Are the EWAs the guardians of the board, or simply devoted followers of Star Wars and/or another idea? I know this is an invitation for major flame on my part, but it's been nagging me for awhile.

Addendum: What exactly is an ASVS?

Again, please excuse my rampant newbishness.
Welcome to the Divine Empire of Ashcroft:
-Hey, you! Sending e-mail, eh?Say Cheese!
-What I say here is forever being recorded. Wonderful, isn't it?
-Jack Chick develops the most disturbing Chick tract to date. It may be viewed here: MIGHTY MORPHIN' SATAN RANGERS! GO!
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

ASVS is the glorious Star Wars vs Star Trek usenet newsgroup.
The evil warsie assholes (Sir Nitram, Howiedar and myself) are the devoted followers of Star Wars and inofficial guardians of the board. Our duty is to strike against ignorant trekkies and crush them with our ultimate weapon, the dreaded logical argument.
Supermod
Sienthal
Padawan Learner

Ah!

Post by Sienthal »

Most excellent! So my wild guesses were not so off! Keep up the good work, you defenders of reason and Star Wars!
-Jack Chick develops the most disturbing Chick tract to date. It may be viewed here: MIGHTY MORPHIN' SATAN RANGERS! GO!
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

Since there can never be enough evil warsie assholes, perhaps you want to join? Ask Sir Nitram, since he is the original EWA.
Supermod
Sienthal
Padawan Learner

Ah. (To the 2nd Power)

Post by Sienthal »

I would, but I must profess that I lack a great deal of knowledge about Star Wars. I consider myself (Hopefully without sounding too arrogant) very open-minded, considerate, and logical. But my lack of knowledge would be a big problem for me. I'm also really nice (People chide me that I'll be taken advantage of someday), so that could be a problem. However, I'm also steadfast on arguments that I know to be true.