Just for goofy fun....

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

RayCav of ASVS
Jedi Council Member
Location: Either ISD Nemesis, DSD Demeter or outside Coronet, Corellia, take your pick

Just for goofy fun....

Post by RayCav of ASVS »

Inspired by Sheppard and Pablo:)
Whenever we engaged the Allies, we never feared. We had been ambushed sevearl times during the war, and all the time our Rhinos gloriously defeated wave after wave of their Grizzly tanks. My particular platoon was ambushed by an enemy force that outnumbered us by no less than 3 to 2. Yet, once the smoke cleared I found very little damage on my tank. The Grizzlies, on the other hand, were in pieces.

- Soviet Tank Commander's log
I sat in my seat, just under the exposed turret of my vehicle. They promised us that the Grizzlies would guarantee that the enemy would not get too close to harm us. I was placing all my bets into that, because the armor on my tank was incredably thin; a heavy machine gun would give us a run. However, when we actually engaged in battle, I saw our MBTs, one by one, get moved down by Soviet armor. The only thing separating me and total annihilation was my tank. We were given strict orders to attack the Soviet base, but I said, "screw it." I ordered the gunner to fire at will. Within seconds, a cyan beam of light shot from my vehicle, and one of the Soviet tanks instantly incinerated. The others in my platooon followed my lead, and soon, we were able to turn the tide of the battle.

- British Prism Tank Commander's log
I could feel the earth itself tremble before the might of my tank. I knew that the enemy would not be able to kill me. I knew I was safe.

My tank was the sole tank in the entire battle. I sat in the middle of the road, protecting this vital intersection. Almost predictably, a platoon of Grizzlies with some IFVs came forth. I aimed at the lead Grizzly first, and blew him to pieces. Then hell broke loose. The enemy tanks lashed out with firely tounges, and I heard the thud of shells bounce off my tank. I aimed and picked off the Grizzlies one by one. Soon only the IFVs were left, and they were easy prey. The twin 120 mm cannon came to life and ripped the lightly armoured vehicles in two. At that moment I thought I was finally safe, but then from the air came Rocketeer troops. I activated the missiles, and I can only imagine the feel of the pain as the rockets bored into their flesh bodies.

When I returned to base, I found that my vehicle was in no need of repair.

- report of Apocalype driver in the battlefield
[/quote]The Soviet tanks drove by, without even noticing me. I swung the turret onto the lead tank, and gave the order to fire. The shot slammed into the tank, sending the turret flying.

I next picked off a Soviet flak track with ease, the shell sending it aflame. By now, the Soviets could only figure that they had lost two of their vehicles. The remaining three Soviet tanks now began to withdraw, the trailing tank recieving another hit. By now, the remaining Soviet tank driver must have noticed the momentary moment when my camoflauge deactivated to allow for fire; he swung his Rhino around and prepared to charge right at my position. I couldn't help but flinch, fortunately my military training took over again, and the Soviet turret went flying into the air.

- report of feild use of Mirage Tank
::sig removed because it STILL offended Kelly. Hey, it's not my fault that I thing Wedge is a::

Kelly: SHUT UP ALREADY!