Moderator: Edi

Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Addicted to Neverwinter Nights.

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

Is anyone else a neverwinterholic?
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Hmm Time to beat game?

20 Hours(Roughly)
Time to Beat game after discovering the Fun of the Fact you can edit the main campain and leave items in the training Acadmay for yourself?
6 Hours fo Glorious Monster Stomping Action! :D
(Vorpoal Candle Stick? Check :twisted: )

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Alferd Packer
Sith Marauder

Post by Alferd Packer »

That was a fun game. I have to try the multiplayer scene out, now.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance--that principle is contempt prior to investigation." -Herbert Spencer

"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain." - Schiller, Die Jungfrau von Orleans, III vi.
Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

Post by Evil Sadistic Bastard »

Ah, NWN. Too bad my Radeon made it die after a few minutes of playing. it was quite irritating to have to restart the fucking computer every five minutes when it hung on me. Ah well. NWN was a nice game. Just wish Team Torment could have worked on it.
Believe in the sign of Hentai.

BotM - Hentai Tentacle Monkey/Warwolves - Evil-minded Medic/JL - Medical Jounin/Mecha Maniacs - Fuchikoma Grope Attack!/AYVB - Bloody Bastards.../GALE Force - Purveyor of Anal Justice/HAB - Combat Medical Orderly

Combat Medical Orderly(Also Nameless Test-tube Washer) : SD.Net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

The thing is, I got Neverwinter at about the same time I got Morrowind. And I bought a GeForce2 just to be able to play Neverwinter right... then I started playing Morrowind, and I must say that it is vastly superior. In every respect: ruleset, graphics, size of the world... even the editor is better :)

I'm in the chapter after leaving Neverwinter, second I think, but I got really bored at the repetitiveness. I'd rather spend time building a house in the TES Construction Set than playing more NWN :D