500!

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Mine is 19. :twisted: Don't worry, you'll grow up soon enough.

*backhands Ted, who was sneaking up behind him, then blasts the real Ted, who was aiming a sniper rifle*
JADAFETWA
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

There is only ONE Lord of the Spam here and it used to be David :twisted:

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey
Location: Born and raised in Brooklyn, unfornately presently in Jersey

Post by ArmorPierce »

oh congrats on the 500 posts ill be reaching that in about 3 weeks weeks :)
Last edited by ArmorPierce on 2002-10-10 07:59pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brotherhood of the Monkey @( !.! )@
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. ~Steve Prefontaine
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

3 weeks??!?!?!?!!! *kicks Pierce in the ass* You'll make it in two and a half, YOU HEAR ME!?!?!?!?!?!!
JADAFETWA
ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey

Post by ArmorPierce »

Yeah but then he became a moderater and barely posted anymore. Awww... back in the days when his post count rivaled your owns Bean... those were the good ol days
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. ~Steve Prefontaine
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Congratulations on your well earned post count, Kelly.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Acutal if current treads keep up, I'm posting two and a half witty and intellgent posts for every single item of crap that IG-88 spews out

For example has IG-88 besides attempting to assult people ever provided anything useful? Meanwhile I keep you up to date on all this idiotic in the world along with acting as an Agent of Imperal Smackdown(TM)

And of course doing this

KITTENS!

Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey

Post by ArmorPierce »

IG-88E wrote:3 weeks??!?!?!?!!! *kicks Pierce in the ass* You'll make it in two and a half, YOU HEAR ME!?!?!?!?!?!!
*Rubs my bottom* oweee... I'm sorry I'm sorry... I'll do it in two and a half weeks... but that means I have to follow your example... and start with the... SPAM!
ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey

Post by ArmorPierce »

YAYYYY... kitties :D

EDIT: as well as 400th post which I just noticed
Last edited by ArmorPierce on 2002-10-10 08:19pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Grand Admiral Thrawn wrote:*sigh* Oh the days when 500 was a huge ammount...
It's not? :P Damnit, my spamming level has rapidly decreased. Oh, Well. I need too spam on.
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

ArmorPierce wrote:
IG-88E wrote:3 weeks??!?!?!?!!! *kicks Pierce in the ass* You'll make it in two and a half, YOU HEAR ME!?!?!?!?!?!!
*Rubs my bottom* oweee... I'm sorry I'm sorry... I'll do it in two and a half weeks... but that means I have to follow your example... and start with the... SPAM!
Up for a spamming competition? :D
And yay kittens. :) Used in my evil dialobical plot too kill eh..um..hhm.oh yeah DOGS! :twisted:

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey

Post by ArmorPierce »

Captain Lennox wrote:Up for a spamming competition? :D
Well I'd probably would lose. I'm not that great at spamming :(
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

I don't like spamming and I have moderator powers

Failing that I can send you on a weeks manditory vaction if you know what I mean :twisted:

No spam you two(Besides cleaverly hidden ironicly done spam, For example post Yes Sir Bean! We won't be spamming, Nope we don learned our lesson yessirie and spreading that over four posts would not make me bat an eye :D)

Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Your puny Kittens are no match for my Cyborg Combat Beavers or my telephone pole armed Tauren.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey

Post by ArmorPierce »

I'm sorry Bean we wont go into no spamming contest honest

:wink:
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Mr Bean wrote:I don't like spamming and I have moderator powers

Failing that I can send you on a weeks manditory vaction if you know what I mean :twisted:

No spam you two(Besides cleaverly hidden ironicly done spam, For example post Yes Sir Bean! We won't be spamming, Nope we don learned our lesson yessirie and spreading that over four posts would not make me bat an eye :D)
Oh, sorry anyway. I meant actual spamming with points and a subject. Not IG-88's crap in a week. I think you just want too insure your post count. This post goes under when you make a spammer a mod. :P

Oh, and yes Sir Mr. Bean. :D

Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Captain Lennox wrote:
Mr Bean wrote:I don't like spamming and I have moderator powers

Oh, sorry anyway. I meant actual spamming with points and a subject. Not IG-88's crap in a week. I think you just want too insure your post count. This post goes under when you make a spammer a mod. :P

Oh, and yes Sir Mr. Bean. :D
When you shoot an assassin droid in the back, expect it to shoot back, Sergeant Lennox.
JADAFETWA
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

Sea Skimmer wrote:Your puny Kittens are no match for my Cyborg Combat Beavers or my telephone pole armed Tauren.
Since when did you get the Canadian Guard?
Only Canadians can call upon the mighty Cyborg Combata Beavers.
Go, tell the Spartans, stranger passing by,
That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.