Read this and tell me they haven't hit the satirical nail right on the head

http://www.theonion.com/onion3837/starving_masses.html
BotM
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

I liked this one better :D
Affable Anti-Semite Thinks The Jews Are Doing Super Job With The Media
PLANO, TX—Henry McCullers, an affable Plano-area anti-Semite, praised the Jewish people Monday for doing "a bang-up job" running the media. "This has been such a great year for movies, and the new crop of fall TV shows looks to be one of the best in years," McCullers said. "And the cable news channels are doing a terrific job, too. Admittedly, they're not reporting on the Jewish stranglehold on world finance, but, hey, that's understandable."

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

The Onion is one of the best humor-newspapers in all of history. It is also one of the most consistent satirists I have ever seen.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Dirty Harry
Padawan Learner

Post by Dirty Harry »

I got up to that bit when it said "if your babies starve, then Jesus will forgive them", and I didn't have to read any more......shit! :lol:
I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species.
I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. - Jack, Fight club