Have you ever been a member of any other BBS?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Have you ever been a member of any other BBS?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

If so, you dn't have to give a name, but you should say how long you were a member of it, and an estimate of how many posts you have, exact number if you still know.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
LordChaos
Moderator Emeritus

Post by LordChaos »

hehehe...

Web Based?
SpaceBattles, PBReview, Sarna.net's Battletech forums, Fanpro's Battletech forums, Taladren's Starfleet Command forums, Morrowind Chronicals, PBNation, and probly a few others...

None web based? As in, REAL BBSs (the kind you dialed up into... before the web became big, back when a 9600 bps modem was teh very best you could get)?

More then I can remember.
There is no problem to dificult for a signifigantly large enough quantity of C-4 to handle.
If you're leaving scorch marks, you aren't using a big enough gun.
David
Moderator Emeritus

Post by David »

The Jedi Council, thousands, under different names.
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

The Gaming Union, SB.com, Scifi-Art, Scifi-Meshes, Firearms HL board, a few others. Probably some 13,000 posts total.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
Enlightenment
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Enlightenment »

I've been on/am on five web-based boards, specifically SB, 3DGladiators, Subtalk (railfan site) and DSLReports. I've probably used around fifty dialup BBSes back in the olde daze, have/am subscribed to four mailing lists, and I've inhabited upwards of thirty Usenet newsgroups at various points. As I mostly lurk rather than post, my lifetime post count in all media is probably not much higher than around 7,000 messages even though I've been online for over a decade.
It's not my place in life to make people happy. Don't talk to me unless you're prepared to watch me slaughter cows you hold sacred. Don't talk to me unless you're prepared to have your basic assumptions challenged. If you want bunnies in light, talk to someone else.
Emperor Norton II
Rabid Monkey

Post by Emperor Norton II »

Never been on a BBS before; however I answered a @#$# lot of consumer e-mails for a software company before I became a regional sales rep. People will write the strangest things when there software rebates or free game has not arrived yet. :lol:
Credo Quia Absurdum
Budweiser the great IQ equalizer

Brotherhood of the Monkey
XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

Shoutweb, B5Tech, SB. That's about it.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Stileproject too. :D :twisted:
「かかっ―」