Saddam's Execution Method

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Azeron
Village Idiot

Saddam's Execution Method

Post by Azeron »

I was wondering, what if we caught that SOB after we invade? How should we execute him? Trial first? Summary execution? Fed to a pack of wolves? Death by Chainsaw?

Post your ideas.

Best Idea wins.
The Biblical God is more evil than any Nazi who ever lived, and Satan is arguably the hero of the Bible. -- Darth Wong, Self Proffessed Biblical Scholar
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

A fair and just trial by jury, the thing he'll least expect. Not only will he be thrown off-balance, but we'll score major PR points with the rest of the world.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Azeron
Village Idiot

Post by Azeron »

What the rest of the world will interrupt thier america bashing for a few minutes before they codemn us for some other reason?
The Biblical God is more evil than any Nazi who ever lived, and Satan is arguably the hero of the Bible. -- Darth Wong, Self Proffessed Biblical Scholar
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

Azeron wrote:What the rest of the world will interrupt thier america bashing for a few minutes before they codemn us for some other reason?
Maybe they wouldn't condemn us so much if we didn't give them so much to condemn.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

He shall be taken to a place of excution, Shown a nice pretty death, Then locked in a room with thirty days days worth of Food(For one person), Jerry Fallwell, five top heads of the worst caught, plus the five most vocal and idiotic fundmentlists who happen to have commited nasty crimes(Embellzing over 1mil will count for our purspose)

Then each shall be given a gun with a single bullet and the extire complex will be sunk underground for TWENTY Days with Round the Clock servalence Coverage by ABC through six hidden Cameras(You where thinking ABC had anything else BETTER to run?)

Also to spice things up a level will be added that is connected to a large tank of water which will fill the room up with water unless held by somone holds it up

Anyone living at the end can go free but they must spend the rest of thier days in... France, Yes France :twisted:

Alternativly we could strap him to a SCUD aim him towards France and hit FIRE

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Accidental death. The jeep that's transporting him to an army base somehow hits a landmine with the back wheel. Saddam being in the back seat gets killed, while the driver gets off with minor injuries. Or maybe the helicopter has a mechanical problem and crashes after the pilot bails out. Or maybe he just gets caught in crossfire while they're trying to capture him, I'm sure there's a million ways for him to meet an accidental death.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Its at this point that I will mention the International Criminal Court.

He's the perfect case for them.

Its also at this point that Azeron will likely call me a liberal pinko commie faggot.

So I will preempt this by calling him a fruity man whore.
Azeron
Village Idiot

Post by Azeron »

I am not sure whether the ICC covers an eventual saddam capture. ICC covers war crimes, and its not certain well there will be any real war since Iraq looks like it might collapse on its own with little american force.

Secondly the new government might fall under US commonwealth status, while it recovers, and becomes westernized. Since the US is immune to the influence of the ICC, saddam in all likelyhood would be american problem to be solved.

No weenado, you are just a stupid 1 worlder.
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

weemadando wrote:Its at this point that I will mention the International Criminal Court.

He's the perfect case for them.

Its also at this point that Azeron will likely call me a liberal pinko commie faggot.

So I will preempt this by calling him a fruity man whore.
Unhun. The pre existing European war crimes cout set up for Bosnia gave out a 47-year sentences for genocide and the mass killing of over 20,000 people. I doubt Saddam would get twenty years in the ICC.

There's also the little issue of none of the involved nations being members. :roll:

I'd say his own people should try him, but they'd end up killing him on the spot, so we might as well just shoot him.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Sandpaper him all over and dump him in a tank of salt water. :twisted:

Tie his arms to motorcylces accelerating in different directions. :twisted:

Set him loose in downtown NYC and see how long he lasts. :twisted:
JADAFETWA
TrailerParkJawa
Sith Acolyte

Post by TrailerParkJawa »

What would the US be able to charge him with? Being a meanie?

I dont think they would try to catch him alive. It would be interesting to see if he could melt away like the leadership of the Al Qeida. I personally dont think so.
Azeron
Village Idiot

Post by Azeron »

The Iraqi provisional government would be able to charge him in theory, but not under american law.

I say just kill him. Any trial would be a show trial, and we have no capacity to try him in a legal sense.
Evil Jerk
Moderator Emeritus
Location: In the Castle of Pain on the Mountain of Death beyond the River of Fire

Post by Evil Jerk »

Who cares, the boneheads in charge are going to fuck this up so bad Saddam will be half way around the world laughing while the US bombs his lookalike, or something.

I mean, did they ever catch Bin Laden?
Evil Horseman, ready to torment the damned!

YOU SHALL BE AS GODS
YOU SHALL BE AS GODS
YOU SHALL BE AS GODS
Am I annoying you yet?
YOU SHALL BE AS GODS
Azeron
Village Idiot

Post by Azeron »

this guy is too self absorbed to kil himself. He will surrender if push comes to shove. This is a real possibility.
Shadow WarChief
Rabid Monkey

Post by Shadow WarChief »

Evil Jerk wrote: I mean, did they ever catch Bin Laden?
Well it's hard to find something that might have been incinerated..
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

kill him "accidently" or kill him in a bombing raid and no one will bitch about it.
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

salm wrote:kill him "accidently" or kill him in a bombing raid and no one will bitch about it.
People will always bitch regardless of the course of action taken, often the same ones. :roll:
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Azeron
Village Idiot

Post by Azeron »

No, I want America not chance or god taking credit for this kill.
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

Sea Skimmer wrote:
salm wrote:kill him "accidently" or kill him in a bombing raid and no one will bitch about it.
People will always bitch regardless of the course of action taken, often the same ones. :roll:
i just want that it looks lik an accident or a bombin kill.
he needs to be captured to gain information and then they can do what ever they want to.