Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Mr Bean wrote:
Skipper missiles locked on target..
Ooops to bad you flew over my Aegis Line

The first of six friends I'll be sending your way

That is of cours assuming you make it past the ACP up at the moment Image

Heck I even have a pair of Seawolfs out if you realy wanted to play
Covered by a full wing of mach 6 MiG-31 Firefoxs a lone bomber began its run..

Protected by its speed and height form even SM-2, the B-70B needed only to make a single pass, releasing six modified and stealthed JASSM's in near vertical dives.

Each plunged into the magazine of an AEGIS vessel or battleship. Less then one minute after release not a single one of those vessels remained afloat. All where destroyed by the power of there own armaments detonation.

A few minutes later a flight of P-7's showed up and destroyed both Sea Wolfs with a hail of nuclear depth bombs and Mk50's.

"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
His Divine Shadow
Commence Primary Ignition

Post by His Divine Shadow »

Darth Wong wrote:If you talk to him, you should seriously tell him to go cold turkey from the entire Internet for a while. He needs to get out, jog in the park, walk down the boardwalk, meet more people, and do other things which ground him a little.
Yes that is true, during fridays like this, I feel the need to get the heck out of these forums(SB&SD) so I go out drinking, it really helps :)
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who did not.
Arthur_Tuxedo
Sith Acolyte

Post by Arthur_Tuxedo »

I believe RayCav was the biggest psycho on these forums, and have since I saw that comment he made about getting off on the death of a beautiful woman. Considering that we have MK "I tried to kill my dad with a shotgun" Sheppard around, naming RayCav as the biggest psycho is saying a LOT. He needs some serious special attention, because I'm almost afraid he's serial killer material.
"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark." - Muhammad Ali

"Dating is not supposed to be easy. It's supposed to be a heart-pounding, stomach-wrenching, gut-churning exercise in pitting your fear of rejection and public humiliation against your desire to find a mate. Enjoy." - Darth Wong
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

Poor Ray. He really needs help. (And some time off the internet).
Supermod
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Sea Skimmer, You always go nuclear don't you?

To bad I anticpated this, That Full Wing of MIG-31s?
A single Trident from the USS Alasaka with 18, 1 Megaton warheads launchs up just under your formation and completly rips it apart

Meanwhile the Maine and the Ohio happen to be elsewhere playing Tag, I wonder if you planes can take off from a Crater eh?

And thats just the front end as I still have a full squadren Image
Of Good old F-14s with enough missles aboard to make your day abad one

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
His Divine Shadow
Commence Primary Ignition

Post by His Divine Shadow »

Arthur_Tuxedo wrote:I believe RayCav was the biggest psycho on these forums, and have since I saw that comment he made about getting off on the death of a beautiful woman. Considering that we have MK "I tried to kill my dad with a shotgun" Sheppard around, naming RayCav as the biggest psycho is saying a LOT. He needs some serious special attention, because I'm almost afraid he's serial killer material.
Where did he say that?
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who did not.
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

There was a thread a while ago if you would kill in a special situtation (ie self defense for example).
Ray said that if a woman tried to kill him and he had to kill her in self defense he could 'use' the body afterwards. I believe that's what he was refering to.
Supermod
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Ray's just spent too much time in the net and not enough trying to get laid. It's really thrown him out of balance.
JADAFETWA
TrailerParkJawa
Sith Acolyte

Post by TrailerParkJawa »

I didnt read all of his posts, but some what I saw he had some "issues" with women. I didnt realize they were so strong. It probably good for him to stay away from the boards if it causes him stress.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

He's a 16 year old, for crying out loud. The normal alienation of that age combined with being the only athiest in a conservative community, can result in a bit of disassociation. Sorry about the spelling, I figure he will eventually pass through this period and become a more well rounded human.

Writing as an outsider.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
RadiO
Jedi Knight

Post by RadiO »

I'd always thought that RayCav's apparent irritability and paranoia were a long-running, comic and self-deferential pose. For as long as I've lurked at ASVS, it had frequently been thus; '[insert alias here], you've been against me for a long time. Screw you! *PLONK*'. Etc. And it continued thus on SD.net.
Never did it occur to me that these regular outporings of angst could be meant to be taken seriously. Well, if this current situation is all real and genuine, - I'm sorry you feel this way, RayCav, but you must do what you feel is best. If at any time in the future you want to make a comeback, please do so.
"Oh, a lesson in not changing history from Mr I'm-My-Own-Grandpa! Let's get the hell out of here already! Screw history!" - Professor Farnsworth
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

THe Yosemite Bear wrote:He's a 16 year old, for crying out loud. The normal alienation of that age combined with being the only athiest in a conservative community, can result in a bit of disassociation. Sorry about the spelling, I figure he will eventually pass through this period and become a more well rounded human.

Writing as an outsider.
Poor kid.

He's grown up too fast. But, he's strong and will come through.

That's the problem with anonimity and the internet. One can never be sure exactly with whom you are dealing. I personally don't put much anonimity into my posts, other than my alias. What I say is how I feel. I know there are a lot who don't do that, however I hope that most of you do speak frankly.

Although, I am curious as to why the abortion thread is what set him off. Perhaps there is much more to this than we actually know or could ever imagine.
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

I'd always thought that RayCav's apparent irritability and paranoia were a long-running, comic and self-deferential pose. For as long as I've lurked at ASVS, it had frequently been thus; '[insert alias here], you've been against me for a long time. Screw you! *PLONK*'. Etc. And it continued thus on SD.net.
Never did it occur to me that these regular outporings of angst could be meant to be taken seriously. Well, if this current situation is all real and genuine, - I'm sorry you feel this way, RayCav, but you must do what you feel is best. If at any time in the future you want to make a comeback, please do so.
that´s exactly what i thought.
Larz
Rabid Monkey

Post by Larz »

The tender age of 16 can kill a person if they feel alienated from the rest of the world around them. I really didn't know Ray that well but from what I've heard it reminds me of my life at 16: questioning everything in life, feeling abandoned in society, stressed about all the problems the cruel society of high school has to offer, aged past ones years, belief in self defilement and a strange intrest in the morbid and the macabre odd, and basically a guy darker then the darkest goths could ever hope or want to be. But I always thought he was older, wow, 16, he sounds like a hardened adult. Hope he finds his little niche of self salvation and redemption.
"Once again we wanted our heroes to be simple, grizzled everymen with nothing to lose; one foot in the grave, the other wrapped in an American flag and lodged firmly in a terrorist's asshole."

Brotherhood of the Monkey: Nonchalant Disgruntled Monkey
Justice League
Lagmonster
Master Control Program
Master Control Program

Post by Lagmonster »

Kelly Antilles wrote:Although, I am curious as to why the abortion thread is what set him off. Perhaps there is much more to this than we actually know or could ever imagine.
It's not necessarily the topic. It's probably the confrontation itself that pulled his pin. And as you put it, anonymity leaves too many questions. He might have totally unrelated problems that make him act differently here.
Note: I'm semi-retired from the board, so if you need something, please be patient.