I have taken the trials(and passed)

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

I have taken the trials(and passed)

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

I am jedi like my fa... oh wait that doesnt work.
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
IRG CommandoJoe
Sith Devotee

Post by IRG CommandoJoe »

Congrats. But why doesn't that--oh...
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him? -Obi-Wan Kenobi

"In the unlikely event that someone comes here, hates everything we stand for, and then donates a big chunk of money anyway, I will thank him for his stupidity." -Darth Wong, Lord of the Sith

Proud member of the Brotherhood of the Monkey.
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Excellent. Our ranks are swelling. Soon no rabid-Trekkies and trolls and racists will dare challenge our post-counts.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

I do miss the Bagata-Gita quote that used to be my sig, here.

Something just sick about starting out with Robert Oppienheimer.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

How inane.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

I'm a Jed- no wait just a Rbid Monkey with 500 Posts and a Colonel Sanders Avatar :evil: but wait chicken embargo plan. Muwhaha :twisted:
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Well, I am a Jedi Master! ...bating loser.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

I am adding to my post count. But seriously, I broke 200 posts today and I didn't even know it. I calculate Jedi Knightness will be achieved in 70 days, sooner if more suitable threads are found.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

The DM has added a new character classs to his Mortal Avatar...

wiz40/sor40/Bard40/savant40/guild mage20/ACM5/Mage killer20/Mindbender20/deulist1/spellsword10/fatespinner20/Jedi20

Total caster level(as wizard)101

As sorcerer 40

As bard 40

As psion 40
Last edited by Alyrium Denryle on 2002-10-02 11:17pm, edited 1 time in total.
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Hmmm, Annd all of that can be stoped by the Gnome with the Sphere of Annilation on a Stick :D

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Not when the DM controls the gnom,e or canmake unpleasant things happen to the gnome :twisted: such as the sphere pulling in the stick and themn the gnome as the DMs avatar leaves the plane of existence to go torture another adventurig party. :twisted:

Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Not when the DM controls the gnom,e or canmake unpleasant things happen to the gnome such as the sphere pulling in the stick and themn the gnome as the DMs avatar leaves the plane of existence to go torture another adventurig party.
True with the Pisconics, therefor I'll add a level 100 Anti-Magic Shield to the stick in a 5 meter sphere and port him one meter over your head with a Yslamaria on his back and the Sphere touching your hat :D

Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

And if that Fails

*Force Choke :D

Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

The Dm moves negates the antimagic field(you forget the DM is all powerful. He bends the cosmos to his very will without using magic)

Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

*DM speaks command word that "turns off" the sphere* You forget. I know the comand words for every item in exostence. I control the very fabric of existence, you dont think I have prepared for such things? HahahahahahahA!
*So be it,
Force Choke!~Mr Bean

Arrrgh I am dieing, my DM powers are useless aginst the power.. of the Ironic side

*Cough cough
*Dies

Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

*DM speaks command word that "turns off" the sphere* You forget. I know the comand words for every item in exostence. I control the very fabric of existence, you dont think I have prepared for such things? HahahahahahahA!
*So be it,
Force Choke!~Mr Bean

Arrrgh I am dieing, my DM powers are useless aginst the power.. of the Ironic side

*Cough cough
*Dies

Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Ha ha what a good perfomance from the 4oth level bard. I made my fortitude save against the force choke.

Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

*An army of 5000 greater wyrm prismatic dragons appears in front of Mr. Bean and attacks* Then DM casts Disentegrate

IRG CommandoJoe
Sith Devotee

Post by IRG CommandoJoe »

Well, I am a Jedi Master! ...bating loser.
Reminds me of a joke I made up which is relatively funny.

I wonder why they call Vader "Lord" Vader instead of "Master" Vader.....oh. :P
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him? -Obi-Wan Kenobi

"In the unlikely event that someone comes here, hates everything we stand for, and then donates a big chunk of money anyway, I will thank him for his stupidity." -Darth Wong, Lord of the Sith

Proud member of the Brotherhood of the Monkey.
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

*An army of 5000 greater wyrm prismatic dragons appears in front of Mr. Bean and attacks* Then DM casts Disentegrate
*Waves Hand the dragons turn into goldfish

Your powers are meaningless here, for I control the power to re-right the unvierse itself to my will

Ha Lire
Youngling
Location: The poor guy's in the middle of outer space. Pick him up please.

Post by Ha Lire »

I wonder if any of this universe-rewriting has negative effects on the rest of the universe...

*turns inside-out*

>.> Damn.
Ha Lire has decided to post in third-person untill he is a padawan. He hopes you have a nice day. He also asks you not to taunt him. You may also kick him if he messes it up.
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

The goldfish breath the prismatic spray that is the prismatic dragons breath weapon. They then polymorph back into thier original form. I too have the power to re-write the universe. And yes Ha Lire you will remain inside out.*DM summons his minion "THE EDITOR"* he will edit out and censor your precious Irony

Oh Realy? I think not, I don't have time to play today so it ends here *waves hand~Mr Bean

*And as a small shurbbery appeared five thousand feet above the earth and begin its graceful plunge the only thing on Alyrium Denryle mind was

Not agian