traitor congressman calls bush liar

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

What should we do with the traitor congressman?

Execute the SOB
22%
Expell him
28%
make him watch the golden girls non-stop for 72 hours
11%
nothing, he may be a traitor, but we need someone to laugh at
39%

Total votes: 18

Admiral Piett
Jedi Knight

Post by Admiral Piett »

Face it,Al Quaeda is not going to be deterred by the nazi style retaliations
you are proposing.And while I have no doubts that they hate us it is obvious that you have the dubious honour of being on the priority targets lists.
Major terrorist strikes against US targets in the last years:World trade center2001,World trade center 1994,USS Cole,US embassies in Africa.

Major terrorist strikes against EU targets in the last years:uh....,none that I can remebr of.

Sorry,that is.
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Piett, can I please implore you to use spaces between your sentences and commas? It's rather annoying to read your posts from an aesthetic viewpoint, even though their content is good.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Azeron
Village Idiot

Post by Azeron »

you don't get do you? They see you as the sick man of western civ. They attacked us for PR, as for you, they are coming for you. Millions of unassimialated Muslims flouirsh in makeshift communities thoughout europe, breeding grounds for fundementalism, they will seek to destroy all that refuses to comply with the tenets of Islam.

By the time thier population hits 20% islam, they will have already begun in a major way to chip out parts of europe for themselves. from there they will continue to eat away/colonize until they control all of europe as a islamic republic.

its history my friend, they do it every time. religous fundementalismis a powerful force in this world today. You woukd be wise to recognize it. Even in England, you have a Sharia court proclaiming death sentances on christains/muslims/aethists with the most recent being the author of the play "corpus christi".
The Biblical God is more evil than any Nazi who ever lived, and Satan is arguably the hero of the Bible. -- Darth Wong, Self Proffessed Biblical Scholar
Admiral Piett
Jedi Knight

Post by Admiral Piett »

Azeron wrote:you don't get do you? They see you as the sick man of western civ. They attacked us for PR, as for you, they are coming for you. Millions of unassimialated Muslims flouirsh in makeshift communities thoughout europe, breeding grounds for fundementalism, they will seek to destroy all that refuses to comply with the tenets of Islam.

By the time thier population hits 20% islam, they will have already begun in a major way to chip out parts of europe for themselves. from there they will continue to eat away/colonize until they control all of europe as a islamic republic.

its history my friend, they do it every time. religous fundementalismis a powerful force in this world today. You woukd be wise to recognize it. Even in England, you have a Sharia court proclaiming death sentances on christains/muslims/aethists with the most recent being the author of the play "corpus christi".
Yes,yes. :lol:
Admiral Piett
Jedi Knight

Post by Admiral Piett »

I am curious to hear your opinion about the solution of the immigration problems.
Azeron
Village Idiot

Post by Azeron »

I think its not repairable at this point. Instead of havign a comprehensive imgration/assimilation program to bring them into your society as members, you encouraged for the better part of 50 years to come setup colonies perservering thier "Rich cultural heirtage" from violent 3rd world countries.

Good luck, I would be on my way out if I were a euro, maybe someplace in South America.
The Biblical God is more evil than any Nazi who ever lived, and Satan is arguably the hero of the Bible. -- Darth Wong, Self Proffessed Biblical Scholar
Admiral Piett
Jedi Knight

Post by Admiral Piett »

Azeron wrote:I think its not repairable at this point. Instead of havign a comprehensive imgration/assimilation program to bring them into your society as members, you encouraged for the better part of 50 years to come setup colonies perservering thier "Rich cultural heirtage" from violent 3rd world countries.

Good luck, I would be on my way out if I were a euro, maybe someplace in South America.
Yes in Argentina :lol:
Azeron
Village Idiot

Post by Azeron »

I would be thinking more like Brazil.
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

A note, Today he backtracked completly on everything except Bush was a Lier part

When looking for info on Democrates the best place to look is thier enemies so I poped over the old AM section of my Radio at work today and listen to old Rush laughing his ass of at this guy because of how often he contradicted himself

Incudling before he has said

We should Kill Saddam(90s)
Saddamn is a decent person in a corrupt system(99)
We should not Trust him(2000)
No one in thier right mind would trust him or any one of his goverment(2001)
We should take them at thier word(2002)
No one should trust any of them(2002 a few hours ago)

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Azeron
Village Idiot

Post by Azeron »

you got the piece of shit on crossfire too, or was it his annoucment. I hear they might expell that jackass over this.
EmperorChrostas the Cruel
Rabid Monkey

Post by EmperorChrostas the Cruel »

So there are radiation detectors that even a chimp can use, that keep us safe, huh? What is their range? Can they be defeated by 6 feet of lead shielding? Do they work at a distance of 500/1500 yards, through seawater? So how come these devices don't detect the power pile in a nuclear sub, negating their stealth? Could it be, that seawater is shielding? Can this bomb, be secured by a cable to the bottom of the boat, and towed underwater, to use the shieldin of the water?(This would make the sinking of the boat unnessesary, for the detonation.) The small craft searching for contraband may never detect the fissil material in question, if the cable is long enough, and the cable has no above waterline mooring to give it away. If they can pull this one off, they get us. If not:

When this medium boat is visited by the coast guard, or harbor patrole, heavey machine guns open fire and sink it. In the time it takes to summon backup, the ship gets closer, and closer. The wheel is locked, and throttle locked at max power. The timer failsafe is set, and the crew escapes in small fast boats, like the Zodiac. Then, one of three things happens. The boat and nuke make it to the destination, and boom. The boat is intercepted, boarded, and the failsafe/anti tamper mechanism is triggered. Boom. The boat is intercepted, and fired apon, and begins sinking. Failsafe, boom. Just how far out of the harbor ARE these small intercepters meeting the big ones? If they even get within 5 miles of the coast, the artificial microtsunami fucks the harbor up hardcore, Kobe Jap style. This could be made much harder with multiple decoys, that are "hot". Either as a diversion, or "boy who cried wolf" slowdowner.

Does Saddam have any submarines? I know they are avialable on the open market. How much do they cost? They only need to work once. They don't even need to get in maximum effective range. The simple detonation of 1 nuke, even if there is NO US dammage, opens the door for blackmail/bluff.

I personally don't think nukes are the big threat, YET! (Still, where ARE those 100 suitcase nukes lost in the disintegration of the former SU? And how long before one of these lost sheep "finds it's way home.")

My germ idea has not been addressed. A missile delivery system isn't needed, for bioweapons.

3 grams of Anthrax caused a panic that cost millions of dollars. An Anthrax blitz would fuck us USers hard core. The Anthrax doesn't even have to be the realy good (High grade, ready to be weaponised) shit, like we had before. White powder, testing posative for Anthrax, will start a panic. Hundreds of such powder attacks will halt the US Postal service dead in it's tracks. Likewise for UPS, FEDEX, and their counterparts in both Asia, and Europe. We are talking about BILLIONS of lost dollars. This alone makes Iraq worthy of our millitary wrath.
Hmmmmmm.

"It is happening now, It has happened before, It will surely happen again."
Oldest member of SD.net, not most mature.
Brotherhood of the Monkey
Admiral Piett
Jedi Knight

Post by Admiral Piett »

Saddam cannot have access to a true submarine.The most powerful vessel currently in service in the Iraqui navy is a single Osa class missile boat (that probably would not be able to move under her own power).The suitcase nukes had a very short lifespan.The fissile material needed to be changed every few years (two or three years if I recall correctly,I should check).If they still exist they would be useless.In order to accomplish what you are proposing you would need a net of people in the US.Al Quaeda may have that but certainly it is beyond the capabilities of the Iraqui intelligence.And there is no evidence that Saddam is backing Al Quaeda more than,let us say, Saudi Arabia.
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Emperor Chrostas the Crue wrote:So there are radiation detectors that even a chimp can use, that keep us safe, huh? What is their range? Can they be defeated by 6 feet of lead shielding? Do they work at a distance of 500/1500 yards, through seawater? So how come these devices don't detect the power pile in a nuclear sub, negating their stealth? Could it be, that seawater is shielding? Can this bomb, be secured by a cable to the bottom of the boat, and towed underwater, to use the shieldin of the water?(This would make the sinking of the boat unnessesary, for the detonation.) The small craft searching for contraband may never detect the fissil material in question, if the cable is long enough, and the cable has no above waterline mooring to give it away. If they can pull this one off, they get us. If not:

When this medium boat is visited by the coast guard, or harbor patrole, heavey machine guns open fire and sink it. In the time it takes to summon backup, the ship gets closer, and closer. The wheel is locked, and throttle locked at max power. The timer failsafe is set, and the crew escapes in small fast boats, like the Zodiac. Then, one of three things happens. The boat and nuke make it to the destination, and boom. The boat is intercepted, boarded, and the failsafe/anti tamper mechanism is triggered. Boom. The boat is intercepted, and fired apon, and begins sinking. Failsafe, boom. Just how far out of the harbor ARE these small intercepters meeting the big ones? If they even get within 5 miles of the coast, the artificial microtsunami fucks the harbor up hardcore, Kobe Jap style. This could be made much harder with multiple decoys, that are "hot". Either as a diversion, or "boy who cried wolf" slowdowner.

Does Saddam have any submarines? I know they are avialable on the open market. How much do they cost? They only need to work once. They don't even need to get in maximum effective range. The simple detonation of 1 nuke, even if there is NO US dammage, opens the door for blackmail/bluff.

I personally don't think nukes are the big threat, YET! (Still, where ARE those 100 suitcase nukes lost in the disintegration of the former SU? And how long before one of these lost sheep "finds it's way home.")

My germ idea has not been addressed. A missile delivery system isn't needed, for bioweapons.

3 grams of Anthrax caused a panic that cost millions of dollars. An Anthrax blitz would fuck us USers hard core. The Anthrax doesn't even have to be the realy good (High grade, ready to be weaponised) shit, like we had before. White powder, testing posative for Anthrax, will start a panic. Hundreds of such powder attacks will halt the US Postal service dead in it's tracks. Likewise for UPS, FEDEX, and their counterparts in both Asia, and Europe. We are talking about BILLIONS of lost dollars. This alone makes Iraq worthy of our millitary wrath.
If Iraq wanted to badly enough, they could likely explode a nuke close to the US cost. However in the end, they wont even bother. The damage would be minimal, radioactive disperses very quickly in water, and it also dampens the blast, heat and radioactivity pulses.

Underwater nuclear blasts DO NOT create tsunami's. They shoot a lot of blast containing water up in the air, which falls right back down on the blast sight. They have nowhere near the power needed to create even small such waves.

Iraq has no useful naval vessels. Submarines are not available on the free market like rifles or even anti aircraft missiles are, they are well kept track off. Anyway any SS or SSK which Iraq might be able to get would need to refuel several times and would take months to reach the USA, though SOSUS would detect it hundreds if not thousands of miles out.

Suitcase nukes left over from the USSR are not a threat. Fewer then 100 where ever missing, and Soviet nuclear weapons are only good for 6 years, after that they need to be remanufactured to function. At best they could function as very weak radiological weapons.

Iraq however will not be using nuclear or biological weapons against the cities of the United States. That would serve only to get Iraq wiped off the map within 35 minutes. At worst he will use them against US field forces, which would likely result in retaliation being slimily limited to his military field forces and biggest bunkers with B-61's.

Iraq does not have sufficent weapondry to make the US stop it attack or even signficantly slow it, so the use is quite pointless. Saddam is quite sane and rational. He's also quite good at surviving and playing his cards right. And NBC attack gives him no chance, where as an all convetional war could still allow him to escape at the last minute and live out his life in some other country at a quite high standard.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956