SW Combine

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Robert Treder
has strong kung-fu.

SW Combine

Post by Robert Treder »

This may have been a thread a while back, but I don't care.

Anybody in the Star Wars Combine? If so, who are you and what do you think about this shit with the Core?

I'm Lt. Zwei Neuf, Imperial Navy.

I've been in the Sesswenna Fleet my entire career. I rose through the ranks over my two years, befriending quite a number of influential people. I was eventually Fleet XO, but I decided to go on sabattical. Technically I've returned recently, but I haven't been very involved.

I'm just curious to see who else is in the SWC.
And you may ask yourself, 'Where does that highway go to?'

Brotherhood of the Monkey - First Monkey|Justice League - Daredevil|Late Knights of Conan O'Brien - Eisenhower Mug Knight (13 Conan Pts.)|SD.Net Chroniclers|HAB
RayCav of ASVS
Jedi Council Member
Location: Either ISD Nemesis, DSD Demeter or outside Coronet, Corellia, take your pick

Post by RayCav of ASVS »

Commander Raynor RayCav, ISD Nemesis, Imperial Navy

www.imperialnexus.net

We're affiliated with the Combine, so by somewhat of a default I'm also a member
::sig removed because it STILL offended Kelly. Hey, it's not my fault that I thing Wedge is a::

Kelly: SHUT UP ALREADY!
Robert Treder
has strong kung-fu.

Post by Robert Treder »

Interesting...does that make you a member of the Combine Imperial Navy?

I used to be in an X-wing vs TIE Fighter clan. The EIC (Emperor's Inner Circle). It was a lot of fun, and then the clan slowly broke apart. In its dying days I was a key part of a move to ally ourselves with a few other Imperial clans, but that sort of fell through, and I just left them.
Our leader had betrayed us, and many of our members lost interest. Kind of sad.

Brotherhood of the Monkey - First Monkey|Justice League - Daredevil|Late Knights of Conan O'Brien - Eisenhower Mug Knight (13 Conan Pts.)|SD.Net Chroniclers|HAB
RayCav of ASVS
Jedi Council Member
Location: Either ISD Nemesis, DSD Demeter or outside Coronet, Corellia, take your pick

Post by RayCav of ASVS »

Robert Treder wrote:Interesting...does that make you a member of the Combine Imperial Navy?
I suppose
::sig removed because it STILL offended Kelly. Hey, it's not my fault that I thing Wedge is a::

Kelly: SHUT UP ALREADY!
Cal Wright
American Warlord

Post by Cal Wright »

YOU were EIC?!? Just to let you know, Acehigh joined the Dark Guard and served with us for some time. He left us this summer to join TRA or some XvT group like that. Unfortunately, there has been a huge shake up in the Dark Guard as well, and I'm wondering if we're about to go the same way. At least we don't have Fireman or a reasonable facisimile there of. ¤§¤

Were you born with out a sense of humor or did you lose it in a tragic whoppy cushion accident? -Stormbringer

"We are well and truly forked." -Mace Windu Shatterpoint

"Either way KJA is now Dune's problem. Why can't he stop tormenting me and start writting fucking Star Trek books." -Lord Pounder

The Dark Guard Fleet

Post 1500 acheived on Thu Jan 23, 2003 at 2:48 am
Robert Treder
has strong kung-fu.

Post by Robert Treder »

*S* Yeah, Fireman was a total ass. And then our leader, Orion, changed his name to the Rock (as in can you smell what he is cooking) and betrayed us. I'm actually kind of ashamed of the whole thing, because I remember personally telling Fireman that he could never win because I'd never quit, so EIC would always be around. And then I quit. :oops:

Starreacher and Nhik Rath both joined the Combine. And he wasn't EIC, but AllTeam also joined the Combine.

Well, it's good to see someone who remembers the EIC! *S*

Cal Wright
American Warlord

Post by Cal Wright »

AllTeam! OOOh, what I wouldn't give to....grrr. I remember the Rocks fiasco, aka Orion. Let's just say, for some time after the EIC met an untimely and tragic end, the war against flamer continued. We slammed his ass good though, so he was finally brought to justice. What was your EIC name. I'm surprised you don't remember me. SW_Solo, Flaming Spook, and myself were brought in to help with the crisis. Then we turned around and formed the Imperial coalition group which resulted in me taking on OBS. Those were the days.

Were you born with out a sense of humor or did you lose it in a tragic whoppy cushion accident? -Stormbringer

"We are well and truly forked." -Mace Windu Shatterpoint

"Either way KJA is now Dune's problem. Why can't he stop tormenting me and start writting fucking Star Trek books." -Lord Pounder

The Dark Guard Fleet

Post 1500 acheived on Thu Jan 23, 2003 at 2:48 am
Robert Treder
has strong kung-fu.

Post by Robert Treder »

I do vaguely remember you. I remember SW_Solo quite well.

I was Sa V'maak. I was only around for a few months before we broke up.

Hehe, yeah, AllTeam is one of the Empire's top stormtroopers in the Combine. And very fond of blowing things up.