Post by salm »

bizzar!
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Re: Long-Distance Relationships?

Post by Captain Cyran »

Ted wrote:Does 5 miles count?

Damn yopu and your five mile relationship

*begins sulking* Long distance relationships aren't fun.....
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Well, it can work but it takes a lot of trust and you gotta be really good friends as well. I'd been doing the long distance thing for the last 3 years, but no more since she's done school now. It's hell when you can only see each other during Christmas break and in the summer, the rest of the time it's all phone calls and email. In my case we'd known each other and were good friends for a few years before we got into a relationship, which happened after we both got our screwing around done with in 1st year university. Good thing we live 10 minutes away from each other so we can see each other a lot when we're both in town. Speaking of which, time to say hi to her and bye to you guy.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
RayCav of ASVS
Jedi Council Member
Location: Either ISD Nemesis, DSD Demeter or outside Coronet, Corellia, take your pick

Post by RayCav of ASVS »

verilon wrote:
XaLEv wrote:
RayCav of ASVS wrote:
Oh.....

opps
Ha-ha[/nelson]
Ray, I can't HELP but laugh at your lack of ability to pay attention to things!!! (Either that or your idiocy...depends on which you prefer...:twisted:)

Heehee. GO Bean!
Suree.....

coughyousuckcough
::sig removed because it STILL offended Kelly. Hey, it's not my fault that I thing Wedge is a::

Kelly: SHUT UP ALREADY!
Alferd Packer
Sith Marauder

Post by Alferd Packer »

It can suck at some times, but if you really love the person, and they really love you back, then you can make it work.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance--that principle is contempt prior to investigation." -Herbert Spencer

"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain." - Schiller, Die Jungfrau von Orleans, III vi.
Solid Snake
Jedi Council Member

Post by Solid Snake »

I had one. It worked for about two months, then it fell apart.
US Army Infantry: Follow Me!

Heavy Armor Brigade
Azeron
Village Idiot

Post by Azeron »

Only if you really love the person, and you are willing to travel the distance at least 1 a month. When you care about someone enough the travel time ain't so bad. Its the heading back thats the bitch. well not really, you still had your significant other fix, that keeps you high for a while. If this is your first, I think you shoul let it flow. Wait for the one, before you eve nconsider a long distance relationship.
The Biblical God is more evil than any Nazi who ever lived, and Satan is arguably the hero of the Bible. -- Darth Wong, Self Proffessed Biblical Scholar
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

RayCav of ASVS wrote:
verilon wrote:
XaLEv wrote: Ha-ha[/nelson]
Ray, I can't HELP but laugh at your lack of ability to pay attention to things!!! (Either that or your idiocy...depends on which you prefer...:twisted:)

Heehee. GO Bean!
Suree.....

coughyousuckcough
Go, tell the Spartans, stranger passing by,
That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

Ted wrote:
RayCav of ASVS wrote:
verilon wrote: Ray, I can't HELP but laugh at your lack of ability to pay attention to things!!! (Either that or your idiocy...depends on which you prefer...:twisted:)

Heehee. GO Bean!
Suree.....

coughyousuckcough
And...?
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

XPViking
Jedi Knight

Post by XPViking »

Long distance relationships aren't easy at all. Long ago, I was in one for one year. We were over a thousand miles apart. But we did it. Needless to say, our phone bills were quite high.

XPViking
8)
If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might if they screamed all the time for no good reason.