What are some things that really bug you?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

RayCav of ASVS
Jedi Council Member
Location: Either ISD Nemesis, DSD Demeter or outside Coronet, Corellia, take your pick

Post by RayCav of ASVS »

Ah, preppies...an enigma they are
::sig removed because it STILL offended Kelly. Hey, it's not my fault that I thing Wedge is a::

Kelly: SHUT UP ALREADY!
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Sienthal wrote:I was actually referring to the whole Prep/Punk type thing (No offence), but that too is also a pain.
Yeah, excep they are classifications, but they are just factions.
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

RayCav of ASVS wrote:Ah, preppies...an enigma they are
Yeah, too understand one, you mst b one, but then it is too late. Atleast being a fundamentalist it isn't too late..

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
Sienthal
Padawan Learner

Yes...Yes

Post by Sienthal »

ARGH! Cannot stop thinking about horrible Blue Pepsi!
Welcome to the Divine Empire of Ashcroft:
-Hey, you! Sending e-mail, eh?Say Cheese!
-What I say here is forever being recorded. Wonderful, isn't it?
-Jack Chick develops the most disturbing Chick tract to date. It may be viewed here: MIGHTY MORPHIN' SATAN RANGERS! GO!
RayCav of ASVS
Jedi Council Member
Location: Either ISD Nemesis, DSD Demeter or outside Coronet, Corellia, take your pick

Post by RayCav of ASVS »

Captain Lennox wrote:
Yeah, too understand one, you mst b one, but then it is too late. Atleast being a fundamentalist it isn't too late..
But what are truly interesting are preppie girls, rich bitches, and the inevitable combination of the both, which is my personal favorite. For some reason, I can't stop thinking about them, like Lennox can't stop thinking about blue Pepsi now :D
::sig removed because it STILL offended Kelly. Hey, it's not my fault that I thing Wedge is a::

Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

RayCav of ASVS wrote:
Captain Lennox wrote:
But what are truly interesting are preppie girls, rich bitches, and the inevitable combination of the both, which is my personal favorite. For some reason, I can't stop thinking about them, like Lennox can't stop thinking about blue Pepsi now :D
Ah, indeed. But when did I talk about Blue Pepsi? Oh, well I'm thinking about it too. :D

RayCav of ASVS
Jedi Council Member

Post by RayCav of ASVS »

RayCav of ASVS wrote:
Captain Lennox wrote:
opps, mean Seinthai

Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

RayCav of ASVS wrote:
RayCav of ASVS wrote:
Captain Lennox wrote: Yeah, too understand one, you mst b one, but then it is too late. Atleast being a fundamentalist it isn't too late..
opps, mean Seinthai
Oh, well gonna think about Blue Pepsi anyway. :D

haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

Captain Lennox wrote:
RayCav of ASVS wrote:
RayCav of ASVS wrote: But what are truly interesting are preppie girls, rich bitches, and the inevitable combination of the both, which is my personal favorite. For some reason, I can't stop thinking about them, like Lennox can't stop thinking about blue Pepsi now :D
opps, mean Seinthai
Oh, well gonna think about Blue Pepsi anyway. :D
Blue Pepsi! AURGH!!! THe spawn of something...well...not good, considering I don't believe in Satan!
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Speaking of rich people, I snobs. Being in Catholic school for the first seven years of my education, I was surrounded by them. They always brag about how their rich parents always spoil them, their exotic vacations to places like Japan, Europe, the Middle East, and Disneyland (I haven't been to any of those places), and how they get paid for not failing a test. I bet when they're out of high school and on their own, they won't know what to do. And they always one-up me. When I say my grandfather was one of twelve children, they say their grandfather was one of 14. When I say my grandfather got into college at 15, they say theirs got in at 13. If I say my grandmother is 92, they won't believe me, because their grandparents are in their 60's.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

Back in the day I had a t-shirt that said "Nuke the Preppies". It had a mushroom cloud with a bunch of dead Izod Alligators flying all over the place.

:twisted:
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
RayCav of ASVS
Jedi Council Member

Post by RayCav of ASVS »

Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi wrote:Speaking of rich people, I snobs. Being in Catholic school for the first seven years of my education, I was surrounded by them. They always brag about how their rich parents always spoil them, their exotic vacations to places like Japan, Europe, the Middle East, and Disneyland (I haven't been to any of those places), and how they get paid for not failing a test. I bet when they're out of high school and on their own, they won't know what to do. And they always one-up me. When I say my grandfather was one of twelve children, they say their grandfather was one of 14. When I say my grandfather got into college at 15, they say theirs got in at 13. If I say my grandmother is 92, they won't believe me, because their grandparents are in their 60's.
Ok, get this....

A rich bitch snob preppie super smart Catholic girl

SHE DOES FREAKIN EXIST TOO!

aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

RayCav of ASVS wrote: Ok, get this....

Only in your overly active and vivid imagination. Take your medication kid... :P
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
RayCav of ASVS
Jedi Council Member

Post by RayCav of ASVS »

aerius wrote:
RayCav of ASVS wrote: Ok, get this....

Only in your overly active and vivid imagination. Take your medication kid... :P
No, she really does. I personally know her. For 6 years. And I've been pursuing her all that time.

Ever read that story in the fanfic forum? You'll know which one.

Anyway, that's her.

We're beginning to warm up to each other now, so maybe in the future she'll let me take a pic of her and I'll post it up here without her knowledge :D

Jadeite
Racist Pig Fucker

Post by Jadeite »

I hate people who try and force their twisted idea of morals on everyone else......Ok heres my explanation, if youv read the "Relationship Help" thread, theres a hot girl I had a chance with, and didnt seize the opportunity. Anyway, me and her are good friends, and get together to hang out a lot, and I usually end up tickling her or something. One of my friends (if he wasnt atheist, hed prob be a fundie) has decided that tickling her is immoral, and always tries to break us up....grrr, stupid prick.
RayCav of ASVS
Jedi Council Member

Post by RayCav of ASVS »

Jadeite wrote:I hate people who try and force their twisted idea of morals on everyone else......Ok heres my explanation, if youv read the "Relationship Help" thread, theres a hot girl I had a chance with, and didnt seize the opportunity. Anyway, me and her are good friends, and get together to hang out a lot, and I usually end up tickling her or something. One of my friends (if he wasnt atheist, hed prob be a fundie) has decided that tickling her is immoral, and always tries to break us up....grrr, stupid prick.

Hmmmm...please tell me more about this tickling :D

Jadeite
Racist Pig Fucker

Post by Jadeite »

Hmmmm...please tell me more about this tickling
Well, its become sort of a tradition, whenever we get together, I always end up tickling her sides or belly, often with the help of another friend (ex. me, the friend and her got into a pillow fight, we beat her down, then pinned her and tickled her for a bit) Enough info for ya, RayCay?
RayCav of ASVS
Jedi Council Member

Post by RayCav of ASVS »

Jadeite wrote:
Hmmmm...please tell me more about this tickling
Well, its become sort of a tradition, whenever we get together, I always end up tickling her sides or belly, often with the help of another friend (ex. me, the friend and her got into a pillow fight, we beat her down, then pinned her and tickled her for a bit) Enough info for ya, RayCay?
Well...I'm kinda disappointed...oh well, I suppose

Jadeite
Racist Pig Fucker

Post by Jadeite »

What were you expecting? Theres other stuff Iv done to her :twisted:
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

any pictures?
RayCav of ASVS
Jedi Council Member

Post by RayCav of ASVS »

Jadeite wrote:
What were you expecting? Theres other stuff Iv done to her :twisted:
Honestly, yes :wink:

Jadeite
Racist Pig Fucker

Post by Jadeite »

any pictures?
No, because Im not her boyfriend, and if i was, i still wouldnt have pics.

You people are assuming a bit 2 much here.

I think this threads starting to be hijacked. 8)
Last edited by Jadeite on 2002-09-28 06:02pm, edited 1 time in total.
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

come on, post these pictures!
Jadeite
Racist Pig Fucker

Post by Jadeite »

Read my post above.
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE!!!