Wanna see a FULL AUTO Glock in action...?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Manji
Deimos Sock Puppet

Wanna see a FULL AUTO Glock in action...?

Post by Manji »

Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Yes, Full-auto Hand-guns are illeagle in the US and with Good reason, Like RPGs and Redeye AAMissles

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Mr Bean wrote:Yes, Full-auto Hand-guns are illeagle in the US and with Good reason, Like RPGs and Redeye AAMissles
It would likely save more lives if full auto was the only legal type, you can't hit shit with such, plus the magazine of most guns would be empty in under 1.5 seconds, not much time to shift targets.

I dislike laws which prevent ME from owning MANPADS anti aircraft missiles, which is what Redeye is, not an AAM. Course If others cant have such toy's, that’s fine by me..
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Manji
Deimos Sock Puppet

Post by Manji »

Oh come on Bean even such a rabid anti-gunner as yourself has to get a little horny over the sight of a little teensy weensy G17 blasting off at over 1,000 RPM.
Manji
Deimos Sock Puppet

Post by Manji »

Sea Skimmer wrote:
Mr Bean wrote:Yes, Full-auto Hand-guns are illeagle in the US and with Good reason, Like RPGs and Redeye AAMissles
It would likely save more lives if full auto was the only legal type, you can't hit shit with such, plus the magazine of most guns would be empty in under 1.5 seconds, not much time to shift targets.

I dislike laws which prevent ME from owning MANPADS anti aircraft missiles, which is what Redeye is, not an AAM. Course If others cant have such toy's, that’s fine by me..
Aye but then, anybody that did get hit would be sucking down anywhere between 13-18 rounds in those 1.5 seconds. So for those who were actually hit, they're pretty much a write-off as far as survival prospects are concerned.

Damn but I wish those were legal here.
Sea Skimmer

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Manji wrote:
Sea Skimmer wrote:

Aye but then, anybody that did get hit would be sucking down anywhere between 13-18 rounds in those 1.5 seconds. So for those who were actually hit, they're pretty much a write-off as far as survival prospects are concerned.

Damn but I wish those were legal here.
Two JHP rounds in the upper chest will also put down most anyone for good. If you want to hit sombody with 13-18 rounds, I suggest a shotgun and buckshot.

Anyway, your very unlikely to get more then 2-3 hits with a full auto handgun.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Oh come on Bean even such a rabid anti-gunner as yourself has to get a little horny over the sight of a little teensy weensy G17 blasting off at over 1,000 RPM.
Rabid Anti-Gunner? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Browing MK III
I own, along with a varaity of Knives, Swords and random other methods of causing Bodly Harm

I was also considering getting a matching Browning Stalker
Image In the .308 MAG range but have held off so far

I also nearly bought a restored Mp-40Image

And next year I hope to bring home an AK-74 or one of the newer Russia Models

:twisted: One thing Shep and I happen to agree opon is Firepower

Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Saw a video of one of these full auto Glocks in action, and the accuracy was horrible to say the least. From about 15' away and firing in short bursts, the shooter was barely able to keep all the holes in a man size target. Emptying the whole magazine in a single burst would result in rounds flying everywhere as the shooter struggles with the recoil. Nice to have if you're gonna be shooting someone from contact range to about 5' or so, but further than that and you ain't gonna hit much. Shooting single handed would also prove to be quite an adventure....
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Mr Bean wrote:
Browing MK III
I own, along with a varaity of Knives, Swords and random other methods of causing Bodly Harm

Oh, good choices. :D I can get you get the Semi-Auto SKS, the AK-74's legal Russian version. It's cheap for a rebellion. Only $150-195 a piece. But I can go too my Russian Mob Connections and get you an AK-74. Of course I'll be equiping a crzy bastard like myself. :twisted:
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
Sea Skimmer

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Mr Bean wrote:
Browing MK III

Firepower is fun, espically in the hands of minors..

In my personal possesion are just three firearms, two of them .22s. Course they get stored right next to my dads 60 odd firearms. There is an Ak-74 in there somewhere along with a Bren, two M16's and an Ak-47, no .308 MAG though. I did fire one a while ago, good gun.

Knifes are fun. I once pulled a Kabar on a kid who was threatening to beat me up and mentioned he had a knife. Never had another problume with him.

Got to love those no worries South Phily dealers..
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

I'm realy liking that .308, it is a very nice an accurate gun though I'm out of pratice for Rifles, I intend to correct that soon

Nathan F
Resident Redneck

Post by Nathan F »

No, they are not illegal. Just expensive to get the right license and to buy the firearm itself. But they are far from illegal.

Oh, and Sea Skimmer, some nice guns you have there. I like the MP-40, seems as though you have a rarity on your hands. My family has a fairly large collection of firearms, too many to list here. I also like the Browning Hi-Power, they are good guns. I am looking for an old Browning Auto-5 right now, as I have always thought they were nice shotguns. Any idea what the going price on an old A5 in good condition but still a shooter would be?
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

Ah the Mp 40 a neat little old gun.
Supermod
Sea Skimmer

Post by Sea Skimmer »

NF_Utvol wrote:
No, they are not illegal. Just expensive to get the right license and to buy the firearm itself. But they are far from illegal.

Oh, and Sea Skimmer, some nice guns you have there. I like the MP-40, seems as though you have a rarity on your hands. My family has a fairly large collection of firearms, too many to list here. I also like the Browning Hi-Power, they are good guns. I am looking for an old Browning Auto-5 right now, as I have always thought they were nice shotguns. Any idea what the going price on an old A5 in good condition but still a shooter would be?
If I somehow gave you the impression I have an MP-40, it was a mistake. Neither my father nor me have any submachine guns, just handguns, rifles both bolt and auto, a single LMG and a few shotguns. Though I'd bet I have enough parts in and tools in my house to make one. Just got to do some grinding on a Sten receiver. Course that would almost certainly result in an illegal weapon.

And working Redeyes and RPG's are illegal.. :wink:
Bob McDob
Rabid Monkey

Post by Bob McDob »

Sea Skimmer wrote:Neither my father nor me have any submachine guns, just handguns, rifles both bolt and auto, a single LMG
LOAF's Merry Guild?
And working Redeyes and RPG's are illegal
Yeah, damn those satanic Linux roleplaying games!
That's the wrong way to tickle Mary, that's the wrong way to kiss!
Don't you know that, over here lad, they like it best like this!
Hooray, pour les français! Farewell, Angleterre!
We didn't know how to tickle Mary, but we learnt how, over there!
Sea Skimmer

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Bob McDob wrote:
Sea Skimmer wrote:Neither my father nor me have any submachine guns, just handguns, rifles both bolt and auto, a single LMG
LOAF's Merry Guild?
And working Redeyes and RPG's are illegal
Yeah, damn those satanic Linux roleplaying games!
:?:

LOL
SPOOFE
Sith Devotee

Post by SPOOFE »

Full-auto Hand-guns are illeagle in the US and with Good reason,
Actually, without good reason. You can count the number of deaths (in the US) caused by machine guns on one hand, and still have fingers left over.
The Great and Malignant
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Actually, without good reason. You can count the number of deaths (in the US) caused by machine guns on one hand, and still have fingers left over.
AAAARRRRRRRGH ITS A FIFTY FINGURED MUTANT FREAK! :P

Number of deaths last year to Automatic weapons :D

Sea Skimmer

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Mr Bean wrote:
AAAARRRRRRRGH ITS A FIFTY FINGURED MUTANT FREAK! :P

Number of deaths last year to Automatic weapons :D
SPOOFE means the number of people killed by actual machine guns like a Bren or M2 .50cal, which really is about 5.

Your talking about all automatic weapons, things like AR-15's and AK's.