Look at this..

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Look at this..

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Keep watching until the end and if you have headphones on turn it up.

http://people.freenet.de/freeek/SajjadAli.swf

Cyaround,
Jason
P.S.- Whatcha think?
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
RayCav of ASVS
Jedi Council Member
Location: Either ISD Nemesis, DSD Demeter or outside Coronet, Corellia, take your pick

Re: Look at this..

Post by RayCav of ASVS »

Soontir C'boath wrote:Keep watching until the end and if you have headphones on turn it up.

http://people.freenet.de/freeek/SajjadAli.swf

Cyaround,
Jason
P.S.- Whatcha think?
I think...you fucking ass :P

No, not really. But that was fucking annoyong - RayCav of ASVS
::sig removed because it STILL offended Kelly. Hey, it's not my fault that I thing Wedge is a::

Kelly: SHUT UP ALREADY!
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Just another version of the Yelling picture

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Yip

Cyaround,
Jason
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Thankfully the suspects on another board had already introduced me to these things so I wasn't surprised.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

You f*cking piece of sh*t. That f*cking thing scared me sh*tless. please visit the following link:

http://amishrakefight.org/gfy/

I wish i'd given that link to arminius now. :D
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!