I'm so lonely

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Jedi Council Member

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

Well, Ray, why don't you try something new and kinda abnormal like... Psychrocism? You're gonna like it, trust me :D
XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

「かかっ―」
RayCav of ASVS
Jedi Council Member
Location: Either ISD Nemesis, DSD Demeter or outside Coronet, Corellia, take your pick

Post by RayCav of ASVS »

Enlightenment: Screw you. I don't need help :twisted:

Shep and Falk: Fuck off :evil:

Arylum or whatever: You get on my nerves because, well...you tend to be, how should I put it, "a bit too much out of the closet"? To be perfectly honest, it's really more annoying than actually getting on my nerves, and I should have phrased it differently, but you really put me off when I feared you were hitting on me :P Anyway, well, I made it sound worse than what it actually was/is, and overall I don't mind it as much as I made it sound to be.

The rest of you, Lord Wong included: Seriously, I would appreciate it if you guys stopped this nonesense already. And I also wouldn't mind if someone closed this fucking thread already :D
::sig removed because it STILL offended Kelly. Hey, it's not my fault that I thing Wedge is a::

Kelly: SHUT UP ALREADY!
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

Dont worry Ray I wasnt hitting on you. It is called a joke. I do tend to be a little bit "out" for some people. But that is thr price I pay for not being in the black lightless closet.
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
Larz
Rabid Monkey

Post by Larz »

Get a pet rock, forever young, it won't die on you, and costs very little money to take care of it. Especially good companion if you go the way of the hippie! :D

Sorry, just couldn't let this die... no pun intended.
"Once again we wanted our heroes to be simple, grizzled everymen with nothing to lose; one foot in the grave, the other wrapped in an American flag and lodged firmly in a terrorist's asshole."

Brotherhood of the Monkey: Nonchalant Disgruntled Monkey
Justice League
Raxmei
Rabid Monkey

Post by Raxmei »

Have tried flaming people? I hear that sometimes works.
I prepared Explosive Runes today.
RayCav of ASVS
Jedi Council Member
Location: Either ISD Nemesis, DSD Demeter or outside Coronet, Corellia, take your pick

Post by RayCav of ASVS »

Larz wrote:Get a pet rock, forever young, it won't die on you, and costs very little money to take care of it. Especially good companion if you go the way of the hippie! :D

Sorry, just couldn't let this die... no pun intended.
ROB! CLOSE THIS FUCKING THREAD NOW!

Now, now, Ray, you can't take a joke? Just for that, I'm going to keep this thread open until you can learn to laugh - Rob
::sig removed because it STILL offended Kelly. Hey, it's not my fault that I thing Wedge is a::

Kelly: SHUT UP ALREADY!
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Cpt_Frank wrote:
Sea Skimmer wrote:
Darth Wong wrote: I see you didn't catch the "dumb Pole" joke.
Yeah, that pretty much kills it, though using a semi auto really is called Polish roulette. Took care of three morons in Phildephia alone last year.

Any nation, which designs a tank with five reverse gears and only two forward is just asking for it though..

In reality though, the Poles have proved quite smart and powerful for there size throughout history and I'm proud to be one.
And that way the mystery of SeaSkimmer's origin was solved.
Not really, that only solves where 1/3 or so of me came from.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Sea Skimmer

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Enlightenment wrote:Raycav: get a phonebook and start looking for mental health resources in your area. You've got--shall I say--'issues' that need to be worked out before you will ever have much of a chance of winding up in a constructive relationship. This is not an insult: I'm completely serious.

Shep: did you intended for him to take up shooting as a sport (no, Shep, not people, paper targets) or have you turned into an even bigger jackass than you used to be in the era of 16" penis..er..BB gun threads?

Sea Skimmer: wasn't the tank with five reverse gears and one forward an Italian invention (ok, Italian joke) rather than Polish?
No, the Poles really did build a tank prototype with that gearing. Italy IIRc however did build a tank with no reverse whatsoever. Must have made close quarters turning real fun.

Another classic Polish tank joke is "How do you stop a Polish tank?"

Answer "Shoot the people who are pushing it"
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
Raxmei
Rabid Monkey

Post by Raxmei »

Now, now, Ray, you can't take a joke? Just for that, I'm going to keep this thread open until you can learn to laugh - Rob
Hear that? Let the post count padding commence!
Sea Skimmer

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Raxmei wrote:
Chances are he put that in on his own.
Raxmei
Rabid Monkey

Post by Raxmei »

Sea Skimmer wrote:
Raxmei wrote:
Chances are he put that in on his own.
There are two possibilities:
1.That note is genuine. Dalton won't close the thread. I win.

2.That note is false. Dalton will close the thread, as Ray has requested. Somebody wins, but it isn't me.

3.The entire post was a joke. Ray has found his sense of humor. He gets a laugh at my expense. Once again, somebody wins and it's not me.

Damn.

+2