GrandMasterTerwynn
Emperor's Hand

Post by GrandMasterTerwynn »

White Cat wrote:Dangit Terwynn, you spoiled my fun! :x
Just spreadin' the love!
Sienthal
Padawan Learner

Post by Sienthal »

Nixon was an excellent president. He was/is (Unless he's died, I think he might've) one of the BEST foreign relations people. His presidency included the SALT treaty, and the beginning of the end to the Cold War. He also had some great ideas for the economy, though it was already sliding into a recession when he reached the presidency.
If the events hadn't occured in the past, Nixon might not've done that things he did to screw him with the Watergate scandal. He became quite paranoid after suffering from defeats in presidential elections since the first election Kennedy won, and thought everyone was out to get him. So he looked the other way when his commitee for reelection tapped the Democratic offices.
That said, had he not simply acknowledged the commitee's actions, he might've taken a slap on the wrists. What the comittee did was simple breaking and entering, and it was severely blown out of proportion, much like the Clinton scandals.
Welcome to the Divine Empire of Ashcroft:
-Hey, you! Sending e-mail, eh?Say Cheese!
-What I say here is forever being recorded. Wonderful, isn't it?
-Jack Chick develops the most disturbing Chick tract to date. It may be viewed here: MIGHTY MORPHIN' SATAN RANGERS! GO!
Rathark
Padawan Learner

Post by Rathark »

Durran Korr wrote:His SAT score was 1206, if that matters.
http://home8.swipnet.se/~w-80790/Index.htm#Conversions

According to this conversion table, that would give him an IQ of 127 on the Stanford Binet scale. I don't think that matters, though. There have been smarter presidents and better presidents than Dubya.
Eleas
Jaina Dax

Post by Eleas »

Rathark wrote:
Durran Korr wrote:His SAT score was 1206, if that matters.
http://home8.swipnet.se/~w-80790/Index.htm#Conversions

According to this conversion table, that would give him an IQ of 127 on the Stanford Binet scale.
"If only I could interpret my dog's barks correctly, she'd have an IQ of 220!"
I don't think that matters, though. There have been smarter presidents and better presidents than Dubya.
That should go as the official understatement of the year.
Björn Paulsen

"Travelers with closed minds can tell us little except about themselves."
--Chinua Achebe