For Sara: Rest in Peace

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

That's quite horrible.

I agree pretty much with what everyone else has said, long tory short, you can't really say anything that doesn't sound patronising, possibly even hurtful (foot in mouth syndrome), you're a good person and she'll go to you if she wants to, and you need do nothing more than listen to her.

Personally, the siblings of 2 people in my year have died recently, one through a sudden appearence of staflococcal speticemia, and the other from spinal cancer.

Sucked royally.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

Life sucks sometimes. I hope Abby is able to cope with it.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

The family has my deepest condolences. I have had several friends and family members kill themselves. The best thing you can do is be there for them as a shoulder to cry on, and a friend they can count on.
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

Something like that happend at my school 2 years ago, only a twin committed suicide.
Go, tell the Spartans, stranger passing by,
That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.
h0rus
BANNED

Post by h0rus »

Reminds me of this event that was described to me by this girl i had correspondence with 6-7 years ago. She recided in wisconsin, i think. Anyhow, she told me how she was close friends with this guy who was routinely beaten up by his father, and eventually he hung himself as a result. Never quite heard anything told to me personally like that before. I wonder how 'decent' Sara's parents were?
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

That's horrid news. My sympathies to the girl's family. I just hope that the noose was properly done so she didn't suffer too much during the hanging.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Damaramu
Jedi Master

Post by Damaramu »

My condolences to all involved. :?