SoBes - do you like them?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Hamel
Sith Marauder

SoBes - do you like them?

Post by Hamel »

Imma sipping down Lizard Lava right now~ Have a Tsunami in "teh" fridge ^^;

Oh oh oh! I almost forgot to mention this!

I get can them at the dollar store for, guess what, one dolla!! They're 1.70ish at the community college I attend.
Last edited by Hamel on 2003-06-13 12:50pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Right now we can tell you a report was filed by the family of a 12 year old boy yesterday afternoon alleging Mr. Michael Jackson of criminal activity. A search warrant has been filed and that search is currently taking place. Mr. Jackson has not been charged with any crime. We cannot specifically address the content of the police report as it is confidential information at the present time, however, we can confirm that Mr. Jackson forced the boy to listen to the Howard Stern show and watch the movie Private Parts over and over again."
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

I hate SoBe's, I got free ones for a while, disgusting crap.

Though that might have been because they were free, the dregs of the production line.
Go, tell the Spartans, stranger passing by,
That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.
Darth Garden Gnome
Official SD.Net Lawn Ornament

Post by Darth Garden Gnome »

What the hell is SoBe?
Leader of the Secret Gnome Revolution
Hamel
Sith Marauder

Post by Hamel »

Ted wrote:I hate SoBe's, I got free ones for a while, disgusting crap.

Though that might have been because they were free, the dregs of the production line.
Perhaps. The only ones I drink look creamy.

Hahaha they have aloe vera in Lizard Lava

rofl
"Right now we can tell you a report was filed by the family of a 12 year old boy yesterday afternoon alleging Mr. Michael Jackson of criminal activity. A search warrant has been filed and that search is currently taking place. Mr. Jackson has not been charged with any crime. We cannot specifically address the content of the police report as it is confidential information at the present time, however, we can confirm that Mr. Jackson forced the boy to listen to the Howard Stern show and watch the movie Private Parts over and over again."
Hamel
Sith Marauder

Post by Hamel »

Darth Garden Gnome wrote:What the hell is SoBe?

Hippy beverage with herbal stuff in it ^^
Last edited by Hamel on 2003-06-13 12:55pm, edited 1 time in total.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

YUM FUCKING YUM!!! Only SoBe they sell is the Adrenalin Rush. MMM Orangey too. Then the Hyperdrive Boost hits just like the Haste Rune in Quake!!!
Image Image
Hamel
Sith Marauder

Post by Hamel »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:YUM FUCKING YUM!!! Only SoBe they sell is the Adrenalin Rush. MMM Orangey too. Then the Hyperdrive Boost hits just like the Haste Rune in Quake!!!
Put a google image search in for "sobe" and see what you find

kekekekekekeke
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

Quite a few of them are nasty as hell. Had one fruit flavored variety that wasn't too bad.
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
Zoink
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zoink »

I drink the tea ones: Green Tea, and Zen Herbal Tea. I need them as a replacement for the Arizona Green Tea that I can't find anymore. I also don't mind the coconut one.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Hamel wrote:
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:YUM FUCKING YUM!!! Only SoBe they sell is the Adrenalin Rush. MMM Orangey too. Then the Hyperdrive Boost hits just like the Haste Rune in Quake!!!
Put a google image search in for "sobe" and see what you find

kekekekekekeke
WHOA HOLY SHIT !! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Image Image
Blake
Redshirt

Post by Blake »

I've never even seen one. Are they alcoholic?
Red shirt? No way I'm a stinking red shirt!
Hamel
Sith Marauder

Post by Hamel »

Blake wrote:I've never even seen one. Are they alcoholic?
No.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Nope.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

You can make them that way. :twisted:
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@
Hamel
Sith Marauder

Post by Hamel »

neoolong wrote:
Huk?

Do tell?
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Hamel wrote:
neoolong wrote:
Huk?

Do tell?
Add JD or Vodka...and viola
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
SyntaxVorlon
Sith Acolyte

Post by SyntaxVorlon »

Zoink wrote:I drink the tea ones: Green Tea, and Zen Herbal Tea. I need them as a replacement for the Arizona Green Tea that I can't find anymore. I also don't mind the coconut one.
Arizona's still out and about.
Personally I love plain tea with lemon, from arizona, tastes gooooood.

I've had a SoBe, not bad.
neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

Hamel wrote:
neoolong wrote:
Huk?

Do tell?
You can make everything alcoholic. :P
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Ghost Rider wrote:
Hamel wrote:
neoolong wrote: You can make them that way. :twisted:
Huk?

Do tell?
Add JD or Vodka...and viola
I've got an even better recipe. Here goes:

Take one bottle of SoBe, one bottle of good vodka, and one bottle of tonic water. Chill the SoBe in the refrigerator. While you're waiting, mix the vodka and tonic. Serve in a glass with lots of ice. Check the SoBe--nope, still not cold yet. Drink more vodka and tonic. Forget about the SoBe, keep drinking until you're out of tonic water. Drink the vodka straight until the bottle is empty. Vomit. Wash six Tylenol down with cold water and sleep for 12 hours.

Note--you can substitute anything for SoBe, including latex paint or Mr. Clean. It doesn't really matter.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
thecreech
Smasher/Devourer
Location: New Mexico... and yes it is a state , Go look at a fucking map of the USA

Post by thecreech »

Sobes rock... i drinks those and snapples all the time. Green tea is the best
Damaramu
Jedi Master

Post by Damaramu »

Can't say I've ever tried one. I am fairly addicted to Arizona Green Tea w/ Honey. That's the shit yo. 8)
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Hamel wrote:Put a google image search in for "sobe" and see what you find

kekekekekekeke
You wouldn't have been referring to "chlapi v sobe.jpg" would you? :D
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Hamel
Sith Marauder

Post by Hamel »

RogueIce wrote:
Hamel wrote:Put a google image search in for "sobe" and see what you find

kekekekekekeke
You wouldn't have been referring to "chlapi v sobe.jpg" would you? :D
Eeeeeheheheheee
GrandMasterTerwynn
Emperor's Hand

Post by GrandMasterTerwynn »

I tend to think most beverage products from Sobe taste exactly like horse urine, and if it were poured back into the horse, the overall quality of beverages everwhere might go up just a tad. :P
thecreech
Smasher/Devourer
Location: New Mexico... and yes it is a state , Go look at a fucking map of the USA

Post by thecreech »

GrandMasterTerwynn wrote:I tend to think most beverage products from Sobe taste exactly like horse urine, and if it were poured back into the horse, the overall quality of beverages everwhere might go up just a tad. :P
So you have alot of experince tasting horse urine? :lol: j/k