My eyes...

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

My eyes...

Post by weemadando »

I've been staring at a monitor for so long (3 fanfics, 2 forums and a NewsGroup does bad things) that my crappy OEM monitors picture is beginning to look like a LCD picture. Or I'm just going nuts.
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Re: My eyes...

Post by Tsyroc »

weemadando wrote:I've been staring at a monitor for so long (3 fanfics, 2 forums and a NewsGroup does bad things) that my crappy OEM monitors picture is beginning to look like a LCD picture. Or I'm just going nuts.

Just be glad that Shep isn't posting that picture of his anymore. Fresh eyes doen't need to see that, tired eyes just wouldn't be able to take it.
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
Mr. B
Jedi Knight

Post by Mr. B »

If you start having seizures you should probably go lay down. And turn your poor computer off.
"I got so high last night I figured out how clouds work." - the miracle of marijuana

Legalize It!

Proud Member of the local 404 Professional Cynics Union.

"Every Revolution carries within it the seeds of its own destruction."-Dune
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

I think I might go to bed. Less than 10 hours sleep over 3 days could also be a contributing factor.
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

weemadando wrote:I think I might go to bed. Less than 10 hours sleep over 3 days could also be a contributing factor.
That might help.

Another suggestion is to make sure you blink. I know this sounds like I'm being a smartass but supposedly people don't blink as much as they should when reading from monitors. That dries out your eyes and helps contribute to
eye strain.

Although, in your instance it sounds like the kind of blinking you need is the 8+ hours uninterupted blink. 8)
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.