Want to play god?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

Want to play god?

Post by Alyeska »

If you ever wanted to know what it was like to strike terror into the hearts of your followers, here's your chance.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=52666
"If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the law is on your side, pound on the law. If neither is on your side, pound on the table."

"The captain claimed our people violated a 4,000 year old treaty forbidding us to develop hyperspace technology. Extermination of our planet was the consequence. The subject did not survive interrogation."
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Ahh it feels good to smite people down for no reason :D

Must be why the Biblical god is so Evil

ITS FUN :P

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

yes, yes it is
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

Mr Bean wrote:Ahh it feels good to smite people down for no reason :D

Someone should make one with Trekkies running around, and TL bolts shoot down, with torps and missiles as well.
Go, tell the Spartans, stranger passing by,
That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.
Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

Post by Alyeska »

Ted wrote:

Someone should make one with Trekkies running around, and TL bolts shoot down, with torps and missiles as well.
Don't you mean warsies and phaser beams?

I do get somewhat annoyed with the automatic stereotype you people seem to label on people who enjoy watching Star Trek. FYI, there is a difference between Star Trek fans, and people who started watching Voyager because of Jeri Ryan. Most ST fans do not like Voyager and aren't all that thrilled with Enterprise either.
"If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the law is on your side, pound on the law. If neither is on your side, pound on the table."

"The captain claimed our people violated a 4,000 year old treaty forbidding us to develop hyperspace technology. Extermination of our planet was the consequence. The subject did not survive interrogation."
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

Alyeska wrote:
Ted wrote:

I do get somewhat annoyed with the automatic stereotype you people seem to label on people who enjoy watching Star Trek. FYI, there is a difference between Star Trek fans, and people who started watching Voyager because of Jeri Ryan. Most ST fans do not like Voyager and aren't all that thrilled with Enterprise either.
Hey, I DID start watching for precisely that reason. Those tits are like a magnet.

Anyways, I didn't say all trek fans, just Trekkies, the rabid ones who dress up in SF uniforms and have Klingon weddings.
Go, tell the Spartans, stranger passing by,
That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.
Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

Post by Alyeska »

Ted wrote:
Alyeska wrote:
Ted wrote: Someone should make one with Trekkies running around, and TL bolts shoot down, with torps and missiles as well.

Hey, I DID start watching for precisely that reason. Those tits are like a magnet.

Anyways, I didn't say all trek fans, just Trekkies, the rabid ones who dress up in SF uniforms and have Klingon weddings.
I consider myself a Trekkie, though I have yet to wear a custome or attend a convention. I just have the Micromachines and one phaser pistol prop. I got more SW books then ST books.

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

Trekkers are the morons. Fear them (or silence them with cold steel and logic!).
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

That game is funny as all hell
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
starfury
Jedi Master

Post by starfury »

awesome loved to kill all those losers, HAHA
"a single death is a tragedy, a million deaths are a statistic"-Joseph Stalin

"No plan survives contact with the enemy"-Helmuth Von Moltke

"Women prefer stories about one person dying slowly. Men prefer stories of many people dying quickly."-Niles from Frasier.
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

I played God once, I lost.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Darth Eris
Youngling

Post by Darth Eris »

Great game! :D Can't seem to smite the little stick people fast enough once the devil shows up, tho.
Reality. The final frontier.
"The ability to speak does not make one intelligent." - Qui-gon Jinn
Pay homage unto the great Caffeine-kami, for her blessings are plenty and necessary to all college students.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.