The Creation - SDV

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

The Creation - SDV

Post by Evil Sadistic Bastard »

In the beginning, there was chaos.

Opinions, retarded and intelligent, were exchanged about Star Wars and Star Trek. But nobody knew where to find each other, on the wild, wild Web.

And darkness was upon the face of the posters.

Then WONG said," Let there be SD.Net BBS!"

And there was.

And verily, the boards were made, fonts and frames, posts and pages.

And so passed the morning and the evening of the first day.

And WONG said," Let there be posts! " And he stretched his hand out across the forums, and lo, the boards were filled with members, smart, personable, and logical.

And yea, there were the trolls, and the flamers and the idiots.

And the trolls did pollute the atmosphere, by vomiting forth their thoughts, opinion and other verbal diarrhoea.

And so the trolls terrorized the boards, and the posters cried out unto their leader, " Save us, Lord WONG Most High! Deliver us from idiocy! "

And so WONG came from his heavenly citadel in Toronto and laid the smack down upon the candy asses of the infidels. And he spake unto the trolls in hding, "BRING IT!"

And verily, the trolls had peed their pants, and ran off to their burrows, leaving the boards in peace, and free from contaminative stupidity.

And he saw that it was good.

But WONG knew that he was not omnipresent. He knew that unlike most of the posters under his watchful gaze that he had a life.

And WONG named seven men to be his agents on the MBs, and he spake unto them, " Thou shalt be my agents on the DB, and unto thee I bestow the almighty powers of MOD. Take them and do my will. "

So rose Mr. Bean, Lord of Irony. And he took as his symbol Black Adder, crown prince of comedy.

So rose Pablo Sanchez, Comissar. And verily his sigil was a shield, an which the trolls would break themselves.

So rose Dalton, Lord of the FUQ. And his symbol was a cat. I think.

So rose IDMR, Sith Apprentice. And he was represented by a man of war.

So rose Grand Admiral Thrawn, Ruthless Imperial Tyrant. And he was a Chiss, in a nifty Grand Admiral's outfit.

So rose David, Supreme Lord of Monkeys. To others he took the insignia of a monkey, and verily did he gather unto himself a cadre of loyal disciples, known as the Brotherhood of the Monkey.

So rose Crayz9000, Sith Apprentice. And he took the form of the almighty lambda sign. For verily, Half-life doth kick ass.

So too rose LordChaos, Sith Apprentice, but unlike his brethren he took no symbol.

Thus the Mods were created.

And it was the morning and the evening of the second day.
Believe in the sign of Hentai.

BotM - Hentai Tentacle Monkey/Warwolves - Evil-minded Medic/JL - Medical Jounin/Mecha Maniacs - Fuchikoma Grope Attack!/AYVB - Bloody Bastards.../GALE Force - Purveyor of Anal Justice/HAB - Combat Medical Orderly

Combat Medical Orderly(Also Nameless Test-tube Washer) : SD.Net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

*nabs for Fanfic Archive*
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.