Moment of Silence at school

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Ted
BANNED

Moment of Silence at school

Post by Ted »

It was quite funny, really, as they played music throughout. Plus half the teachers ignored it as well.
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Typical :roll:

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

Mr Bean wrote:Typical :roll:
Yeah well, what do you expect from education?
Dirty Harry
Padawan Learner

Post by Dirty Harry »

The moment of silence at my local college went the way every other moment of silence I've been in went. i.e it wasn't even friggin silent! :roll: Still, what can you do.
I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species.
I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. - Jack, Fight club
GoneCrazy
Village Idiot

Post by GoneCrazy »

everyone at my school was silent. when the teachers are silent that means students are silent unless they want to get in trouble. since i was in the band section and i knew just about noone to talk to and i don't want to get into trouble i was quiet too (im always quiet at school itll be a miracle to have me say more than 2 paragraphs in the entire day) but thats another story.
Mess with the Best,
Die Like the Rest
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

where there any events including big stadions in the usa today such as football or basball games?
the question occured to me today because i just came home from a football (soccer) mach in the local stadion filled with about 35 000 people.
Solid Snake
Jedi Council Member

Post by Solid Snake »

This asshole in my class kept talking. I told him to shut the fuck up. The teacher didnt care, cause he knew i was right to tell him to do so.
US Army Infantry: Follow Me!

Heavy Armor Brigade
Jadeite
Racist Pig Fucker

Post by Jadeite »

good for you
IRG CommandoJoe
Sith Devotee

Post by IRG CommandoJoe »

Being that I live in NY and the people here actually care, there were many moments of the day where everyone fell silent.
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him? -Obi-Wan Kenobi

"In the unlikely event that someone comes here, hates everything we stand for, and then donates a big chunk of money anyway, I will thank him for his stupidity." -Darth Wong, Lord of the Sith

Proud member of the Brotherhood of the Monkey.