OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Man Beheads Daughter Thinking She Was Raped

Post by MKSheppard »

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... heading_dc

TEHRAN (Reuters) - An Iranian man cut off his seven- year-old daughter's head after suspecting she had been raped by her uncle, the Jomhuri-ye Eslami newspaper said on Sunday.

A post-mortem, however, showed the girl was still a virgin.

"The motive behind the killing was to defend my honor, fame, and dignity," the paper quoted the father as saying.

Rape often goes unreported in Iran where the conservative society sees it as bringing shame on the victim and family.

Local people have called for the man, who has been arrested, to be hanged, but under Iran's Islamic law only the father of the victim has the right to demand the death sentence.

The paper said the father, named as Khazir, has three wives.
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
IRG CommandoJoe
Sith Devotee

Post by IRG CommandoJoe »

:shock:
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him? -Obi-Wan Kenobi

"In the unlikely event that someone comes here, hates everything we stand for, and then donates a big chunk of money anyway, I will thank him for his stupidity." -Darth Wong, Lord of the Sith

Proud member of the Brotherhood of the Monkey.
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

What the Fuck?!! :shock:
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Manji
Deimos Sock Puppet

Post by Manji »

Another tale of towelhead brutality. Why am I not surprised.

Try this as well:

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_pag ... 01,00.html

We need to march in there and fix up that whole region - teach those savages how to live.
GoneCrazy
Village Idiot

Post by GoneCrazy »

at least they think they believe in honour. its better than some people who will say whatever they want to claiming they have the moral upperhand then doing something bad.
Mess with the Best,
Die Like the Rest
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

Ok. I have a plan. It involves a truck, three rifles, Enforcer Talen, torches, and a shitload of C4. And access to Iran's oilfields.

0_o

Seriously. That is just fucked up.
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Though I don't agree with this, you have to respect it. It is their culture, any attack on it is the same as the "attacks" on America, which Americans claimed was an attack on the "free world".

Intolerance and inappropriate action just leads to a vicious cycle.
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

weemadando wrote:Though I don't agree with this, you have to respect it. It is their culture, any attack on it is the same as the "attacks" on America, which Americans claimed was an attack on the "free world".

How the fuck do you respect a man who cut the head off his own seven-year-old daughter because he suspected she was raped?

This is sick. This is just so fucking sick. And evil.

God damn it, I'm revolted that you even said that.

Fuck you. And I mean it.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:
weemadando wrote:Though I don't agree with this, you have to respect it. It is their culture, any attack on it is the same as the "attacks" on America, which Americans claimed was an attack on the "free world".

How the fuck do you respect a man who cut the head off his own seven-year-old daughter because he suspected she was raped?

Fuck you. And I mean it.
Hey, if you were in that guy's position, and had been brought up with the ideals and knowledge that he was, you'd've done that too.
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

I can't say that I would (and how dare you use that argument.)

That doesn't make it any less revolting.

Fuck the devil's advocate.

Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Post by Colonel Olrik »

These kind of things may not be a norm in Iran. The man could be a criminally retarded moron.

We have too many cases of rapping and killing of young girls. And probally some arabs think all the christians are phedophiles
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

Ted wrote:
Spanky The Dolphin wrote:

Fuck you. And I mean it.
Hey, if you were in that guy's position, and had been brought up with the ideals and knowledge that he was, you'd've done that too.
That's like saying if you were born to fundies and grew up a fundie you would believe in creationism, so you can't argue about evolution with them.

But seriously we do need to go in there, I meen they are the ONLY feudal and stagnant culture in the world, with the exception of Israel which even though it has its problems is the best thing to happen out there since the AK-47.

Just a rant bu they have got to be taught a lesson that we ARE SUPERIOR (not only culturly(sp?) but technology wise) to them and that we could squash them like a bug if we wanted to. And that they had better damn well change, and stop declaring Jihad on America and declaring us a pox on the world or else.
Last edited by Straha on 2002-09-10 08:05pm, edited 1 time in total.
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

There are also certain tribes/villiages/groups in Arab and Muslim countries that follow their own arcane rules. They pretty much ignore the local governments, which can do nothing until they find out about these incidents.

God damn it.

Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

People who argue about cultural relativism needs to look at a case like this. What could there be POSSIBLY redeeming about a cultural outlook like this??? I'm not talking about Islam in general, I recognize that this is particular to small village type communities that have never been visited by the CIVILIZATION fairy.

I look at my daughter and I would rather be GANGRAPED by the entire NFL than harm a hair on her head...how could this worthless fuck do that to his CHILD??

It is an object lesson that NO, NOT ALL CULTURES ARE EQUAL TO OTHERS.
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Crossover_Maniac
Padawan Learner

Post by Crossover_Maniac »

Colonel Olrik wrote:These kind of things may not be a norm in Iran. The man could be a criminally retarded moron.

We have too many cases of rapping and killing of young girls. And probally some arabs think all the christians are phedophiles
Big difference here.

US: father would probably be put to death, death sentence is promised if crime was committed in Texas.

Iran: father is protected by BS law.

As I don't really care what the Arabs think about us, unless they allow their thoughts influence their actions. At that put, we drop daisy cutters on them.
"Nietzche is dead"-God
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

Reminds me of a question on www.politicalcompass.com

'There are no civilized and savage people, only differant cultures'

So, anyone got some C4?
The End of Suburbia
-Robert Moses

HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

.org! not .com
The End of Suburbia
-Robert Moses

Azeron
Village Idiot

Post by Azeron »

hmm people comign around to see my the virtues of my system?
The Biblical God is more evil than any Nazi who ever lived, and Satan is arguably the hero of the Bible. -- Darth Wong, Self Proffessed Biblical Scholar
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

Azeron wrote:hmm people comign around to see my the virtues of my system?
Ahem. Shut up Azeron.
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Yes, Azeron.

Shut the fuck up.

Azeron
Village Idiot

Post by Azeron »

lets see, I point our beloved multiculturalist have finnally opened their eyes and decided thaqt we should invade and crush our enmenies with thoier heathen ways, and you say shut up.

the other side is completly intellectually bankrupt, and dishonest. At least try to be consistant.
The Biblical God is more evil than any Nazi who ever lived, and Satan is arguably the hero of the Bible. -- Darth Wong, Self Proffessed Biblical Scholar
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

This is most likely the villiage's fault, azeron, not the country.

Most countries go after stuff like this.

I see you still have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Azeron
Village Idiot

Post by Azeron »

oh really spanky, and what do you base that beleif on?

it is a beleif, because Sharia is imposed nationaly in many countreis. Its part of thier culture. This is not a rare occurance.

SO what you have is your multicutralist dogma clashing with your western moral imperative. You cannot condemn the village and not the culture that spanws such evil.
Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

Post by Alyeska »

Actually the people of the village and neighbors of the father in question want to kill him, they want him hanged.
"If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the law is on your side, pound on the law. If neither is on your side, pound on the table."

"The captain claimed our people violated a 4,000 year old treaty forbidding us to develop hyperspace technology. Extermination of our planet was the consequence. The subject did not survive interrogation."
Evil Jerk
Moderator Emeritus
Location: In the Castle of Pain on the Mountain of Death beyond the River of Fire

Post by Evil Jerk »

SO what you have is your multicutralist dogma clashing with your western moral imperative. You cannot condemn the village and not the culture that spanws such evil.
So what if a guy in America goes on a shooting spree because of [Christian dogma] that he used as an excuse?

Does that mean the rest of the world gets to bomb your ass?
Evil Horseman, ready to torment the damned!

YOU SHALL BE AS GODS
YOU SHALL BE AS GODS
YOU SHALL BE AS GODS
Am I annoying you yet?
YOU SHALL BE AS GODS