3%

Total votes: 40

ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey
Location: Born and raised in Brooklyn, unfornately presently in Jersey

Post by ArmorPierce »

heh 1 female
Brotherhood of the Monkey @( !.! )@
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. ~Steve Prefontaine
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
Lord of the Farce
Jedi Council Member

Post by Lord of the Farce »

THe Yosemite Bear wrote:considering the eyes on your avatar, are you one of the Midwitch kids, with a dye job?
NO! I'm not evil! I didn't do all those horrible and nerfarious things to poor unsuspecting foo... ehhh... where was I?
Oh, yeah. I was actually going to try to put some cool looking shades on the pic, but I couldn't photoshop it in properly, so I just said stuff it and went for the much easier "evil eyes" look, LOL. :lol:
"Intelligent Design" Not Accepted by Most Scientists
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

Who's the one girl that voted?
ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey
Location: Born and raised in Brooklyn, unfornately presently in Jersey

Post by ArmorPierce »

Probably luansyka or howeverthe hell you spell it
Brotherhood of the Monkey @( !.! )@
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. ~Steve Prefontaine
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

ArmorPierce wrote:Probably luansyka or howeverthe hell you spell it
Lusankya