McDonalds
26%
Neither- fast food sucks
17%

Total votes: 42

Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

A McDonalds that I drive past on the way to work every day was torched by some cheesey enviromentalist group last year. It took awhile but now it has been rebuilt as a much nicer looking and easier to use McDonalds.
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
une
Padawan Learner

Post by une »

White Castle kicks both their asses. Their fries are better than McDonalds, and a sack of ten stomps a Whopper.

White Castle forever!!
Dirty Harry
Padawan Learner

Post by Dirty Harry »

Mr Bean wrote:Trust me Harry you don't want to know, My tales of Woe and Horror have sent grown men running screaming from the room

And thats without visual aids
:shock: I'll take Beans word for it then!
I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species.
I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. - Jack, Fight club
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

The absolute ultimate burger is the aptly named "Ultimate Cheeseburger" from Jack in the Box. Now that is a burger. Two huge beef patties, 3 kinds od cheese, mayo and nothing else...on a bun. I think that by itself it is around 800 calories but if you need more you can add bacon. :D
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Tsyroc wrote:The absolute ultimate burger is the aptly named "Ultimate Cheeseburger" from Jack in the Box. Now that is a burger. Two huge beef patties, 3 kinds od cheese, mayo and nothing else...on a bun. I think that by itself it is around 800 calories but if you need more you can add bacon. :D
I've had those, very good, and you can feel the national lard reserves growing as you eat.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

Sea Skimmer wrote:
Tsyroc wrote:The absolute ultimate burger is the aptly named "Ultimate Cheeseburger" from Jack in the Box. Now that is a burger. Two huge beef patties, 3 kinds od cheese, mayo and nothing else...on a bun. I think that by itself it is around 800 calories but if you need more you can add bacon. :D
I've had those, very good, and you can feel the national lard reserves growing as you eat.

Yeah. :) Until I built up a tolerance for them I would get tired about ¾s of
the way through eating one. :D
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

Animal 42?

:shock:

I'd take a Cosi sandwich anyday...
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

Ahem. 3 words: In-N-Out

If you've never had the chance to go to one, I feel sorry for you. They have a rather simple menu, but the stuff tastes so good. Too bad they haven't really gotten out of CA and NV.
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Mr. B
Jedi Knight

Post by Mr. B »

Personally I prefer Hardees. They don't have many stores outside of the midwest. Either that or Arby's. BK is a close third.
"I got so high last night I figured out how clouds work." - the miracle of marijuana

Legalize It!

Proud Member of the local 404 Professional Cynics Union.

"Every Revolution carries within it the seeds of its own destruction."-Dune
Raxmei
Rabid Monkey

Post by Raxmei »

I was introduced to In-N-Out after having seen the movie A Clockwork Orange. I found the name amusing, but the food was pretty good. I normally hate hamburgers but theirs were quite edible.
spongyblue
Jedi Knight

Post by spongyblue »

I prefere Sonic. I've only ecountered them since I moved to the south USA. They got the best shakes in the world. Period. Real milk, ice cream and fresh fruit so thick you could choke to death on a pineapple, or bannana, or strwberry or what ever flavor you get. The burgers are pretty damn tasty and you can choose between fries(I will never use the word French in a positive way again) and tator tots. How awsome is that. They got this cool little drive up booth like at those fifties stops with the chicks on rollers skates. And they got cute chicks that work there in the summer but they are all high school chicks and that could get me in trouble wit da law. McDonalds is just and evil corprate lacky for the true evil Empire: Disney. BK's alright as a last resort. But dont forget Taco Bell, $20 bucks feeds a family of 10, cant beat that!
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

I wish there was an Arby's in Conneticut... :(
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
jegs2
Imperial Spook

Post by jegs2 »

I'm in the Army, and all Army posts (and Air Force bases) are contracted with Burger King. Since there is no other choice on post for a burger flip joint, one is forced to go with BK, unless one dares the off-post traffic. To me, BK burgers taste not unlike cardboard, and I plain just don't like them. I much rather like the Big Mac. For the most part, I avoid both places, as their food is generally bad for you.[/quote]
John 3:16-18
Warwolves G2
The University of North Alabama Lions!
Damaramu
Jedi Master

OH HELL YES!

Post by Damaramu »

spongyblue wrote:I prefere Sonic. I've only ecountered them since I moved to the south USA.
Oh yes! I from Houston, and there's a brand new Sonic right next door to my apartment complex! Talk about temptation!

I don't know about the rest of the country, but here in Texas, Sonic is offereing a new $.99 menu! Only 3 items so far: Double meat cheeseburger, medium tater tots w/cheese, and a medium milkshake!

I had the Double cheeseburger the other night. It was a fair size, piping hot, and most importantly GOOD! :D
FireNexus
Cookie

Post by FireNexus »

TACO BELL!!!!

[q]*Shudders* Most Unholy Fuck, NEVER repeat that store ever again.

I urge all board members to deal with there local KFC appropriately, one Molotov though every window and a pipe bomb by the gas line.[/q]

I would, but my taco bell and KFC are merged, meaning I have to choose between my hatred for KFC and my love for the almighty taco. Love beats hate, here.[/list][/quote]
I had a Bill Maher quote here. But fuck him for his white privelegy "joke".

All the rest? Too long.
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

jegs2 wrote:I'm in the Army, and all Army posts (and Air Force bases) are contracted with Burger King. Since there is no other choice on post for a burger flip joint, one is forced to go with BK, unless one dares the off-post traffic. To me, BK burgers taste not unlike cardboard, and I plain just don't like them. I much rather like the Big Mac. For the most part, I avoid both places, as their food is generally bad for you.
[/quote]

Sounds like you need to switch services. Most of the bases I was on when I was in the Navy had McDonalds on them.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

Mr. B wrote:Personally I prefer Hardees. They don't have many stores outside of the midwest. Either that or Arby's. BK is a close third.

Yeah, we don't have Hardees in the Southwest U.S.. We do have Arbys but I recall Hardees much more fondly, more variety.

I think Hardess is tied somewhat to Carl's Junior. They both have that same "star" symbol now but Carl's Junior is nothing like Hardees.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
Next of Kin
Rabid Monkey

Post by Next of Kin »

Guys, instead of going for a burger and fries why not try something else?? Why not be a little adventurous and go for a gyro, souvlaki,or shish taouk?
Jadeite
Racist Pig Fucker

Post by Jadeite »

Trust me Harry you don't want to know, My tales of Woe and Horror have sent grown men running screaming from the room

And thats without visual aids
I want to know tho.....
Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Post by Colonel Olrik »

<Don't read this>
Been warned, you have.
My relation with MacDonalds ended four years ago, when I found what strongly resembled a pubic hair in the middle of the hamburger while lunching with my friends. After the shock and showing it, they prompty gave me a new menu, but that wasn't enough. I never could enter one of their restaurants again.
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Well...for all you bunny lovers, heres a reason not to eat at BK. About 2% of the meat is rabbit meat.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

Is that by choice?
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Colonel Olrik wrote:<Don't read this>
Been warned, you have.
My relation with MacDonalds ended four years ago, when I found what strongly resembled a pubic hair in the middle of the hamburger while lunching with my friends. After the shock and showing it, they prompty gave me a new menu, but that wasn't enough. I never could enter one of their restaurants again.
Yeah, 4 years ago I found a bone and a vien in my Chicken Nugget, it wasn't too pleasent, nobody in my family eats there anymore besides my Dad.
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
jegs2
Imperial Spook

Post by jegs2 »

Tsyroc wrote:Sounds like you need to switch services. Most of the bases I was on when I was in the Navy had McDonalds on them.
You are correct. I was enlisted in the Coast Guard in the late 80's, and even then, the Naval Base at GTMO had a McDonalds. It seems as though the Navy contracted with them.
John 3:16-18
Warwolves G2
The University of North Alabama Lions!
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

jegs2 wrote:
Tsyroc wrote:Sounds like you need to switch services. Most of the bases I was on when I was in the Navy had McDonalds on them.
You are correct. I was enlisted in the Coast Guard in the late 80's, and even then, the Naval Base at GTMO had a McDonalds. It seems as though the Navy contracted with them.

I was at an Airforce Base in Sigonella, Sicily and it had a Wendy's. Maybe the D.O.D. likes to spread the wealth?
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.