Abolish the white race!!!

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Azeron
Village Idiot

Post by Azeron »

Yah I hate the white man, he is keeping me down all the time.

dam honky's, when will they leave me alone
The Biblical God is more evil than any Nazi who ever lived, and Satan is arguably the hero of the Bible. -- Darth Wong, Self Proffessed Biblical Scholar
Solid Snake
Jedi Council Member

Post by Solid Snake »

Shut the Fuck up Azeron
US Army Infantry: Follow Me!

Heavy Armor Brigade
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

I prefer the term "Cracker" instead of "Honkey".

It makes me think of saltines and who doesn't like saltines? :D

Although, even I'm not as white as a saltine. :D
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
Shaka[Zulu]
Jedi Knight

you all fail to realize something...

Post by Shaka[Zulu] »

the entire idea of Race (at least that defined by skin color) is a FICTION with no basis in scientific fact. As proof, I cite the 3 principle means of Evolutionary Selection:

1. Natural (those who survive to breed, do -- can be superseded by both items below)
2. Artificial (the selective breeding of one species into sub-species -- such as dog breeds -- for the purpose of amplifying certain traits for certain tasks.)
3. Sexual (those who the opposite sex deems fairer, get the nookie -- this one is really applicable to humans, given our cultural tendencies to select short term mates based to a very large extent on looks alone.)

sounds kind of like a darwinian version of the 3 laws of robotics, but in reverse... doesn't it? Now, allow me to explain...

As humanity began to spread outwards from Africa, we all shared a pretty homogeneous genetic background. However, over time, our ancestors became isolated into small groups, in different geographical and climatological regions. As these pockets of ancient humans developed distinct cultures, so too did these cultures develop their own 'standards' for desirable characteristics in mate selection, which served to tremendously amplify the genetic drift caused by the local environment and other factors. In some cultures, pasty white (caucasian) skin tones were highly desirable, while in others, bluish-black (Nubian) was da bomb (diet played a part in skin color too, as vitamin D intake heavily influences the production of Melanin, that wondrous substance that produces tans, naturally dark skin, and protects from UV) -- and everthing in between.

As these various cultures grew, and began to come into contact with each other once again about 10Kyears ago, the exact opposite started happening... suddenly (for the most part), humanity started to mix itself back up again, albeit in fits and starts, and rarely ever to a large degree. Most of this took place in warfare, as the typical custom of victorious armies was to kill all the males and women who were too old to bear children (or who were just too dang stubborn), and take all that remained as spoils -- Thankfully, this happened enough that we didnt manage to perform the job of genetic isolation sufficiently to become separate species. Over the last 1000 years, as our mobility across the globe has improved, so has the rate of mixing... we are no longer in any danger of becoming further speciated... and thats a good thing, as getting ourselves too self-bred into sub-species groups -- as we have done to dogs and other domesticated animals via artificial selection -- comes with a whole slew of related health risks and other deficiencies.

On a related note, it really ticks me off when people attribute cultural superiority to racial factors... culture is the dominant issue wrt racism, and not any fictitious superiority of one 'breed' of humans over another -- sub-saharan africans could quite easily have developed a 'western' mindset, and enslaved europe... that they didnt has nothing to do with color, but is just the way their culture went. Ive seen all too much of that 'western culture=white race' mindset in my perusal of spacebattles... oh rats... im not gonna rant... im not gonna rant... im not gonna rant...

edited 9/12/02 -- maybe more to come later as I refine it...
panty-stealing military mecha maniac