Moderator: Edi

bobalot
Jedi Council Member

SDN Discord

Post by bobalot »

Hi all,

I understand there is a SDN Discord.

Is there a invite link somewhere?
"This statement, in its utterly clueless hubristic stupidity, cannot be improved upon. I merely quote it in admiration of its perfection." - Garibaldi

"Problem is, while the Germans have had many mea culpas and quite painfully dealt with their history, the South is still hellbent on painting themselves as the real victims. It gives them a special place in the history of assholes" - Covenant

"Over three million died fighting for the emperor, but when the war was over he pretended it was not his responsibility. What kind of man does that?'' - Saburo Sakai

Join SDN on Discord
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Re: SDN Discord

Post by LadyTevar »

bobalot wrote: 2022-11-15 03:19pm Hi all,

Don't know how long this link will last.

https://discord.gg/cj5tHycC
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
bobalot
Jedi Council Member

Re: SDN Discord

Post by bobalot »

LadyTevar wrote: 2022-11-15 06:03pm
bobalot wrote: 2022-11-15 03:19pm Hi all,

Don't know how long this link will last.

https://discord.gg/cj5tHycC
Thanks!

Btw, you can set the link to never expire. Should be an option in the server settings.
"This statement, in its utterly clueless hubristic stupidity, cannot be improved upon. I merely quote it in admiration of its perfection." - Garibaldi

"Problem is, while the Germans have had many mea culpas and quite painfully dealt with their history, the South is still hellbent on painting themselves as the real victims. It gives them a special place in the history of assholes" - Covenant

"Over three million died fighting for the emperor, but when the war was over he pretended it was not his responsibility. What kind of man does that?'' - Saburo Sakai

Join SDN on Discord