The Animated Adventures of DJ Trump.

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

The Animated Adventures of DJ Trump.

Post by The Romulan Republic »

From the gentleman who brought us "The Animated Adventures of Buffy" and "The Animated Adventures of Firefly" fan trailers, I present- The Animated Adventures of DJ Trump:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dTAxrsy6r4

My favorite bits were at around 25 seconds, when Spoiler
the group of time travelers (including cameos by Capaldi! Doctor, Marty McFly, and the Terminator) burst into the White House, and the end, with Trump sitting on the nuclear button, causing a bomb to go off, and then immediately holding up a sign saying "But Her Emails".
:lol:
"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

I SUPPORT A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE.
U.P. Cinnabar
Sith Marauder

Re: The Animated Adventures of DJ Trump.

Post by U.P. Cinnabar »

Like the original "Land Of Confusion" vid, except not with Reagan and not done in claymation.
"Beware the Beast, Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone amongst God's primates, he kills for sport, for lust, for greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of Death.."
—29th Scroll, 6th Verse of Ape Law
"Indelible in the hippocampus is the laughter. The uproarious laughter between the two, and their having fun at my expense.”
---Doctor Christine Blasey-Ford
Raw Shark
Stunt Driver / Babysitter

Re: The Animated Adventures of DJ Trump.

Post by Raw Shark »

Sid and Marty Krofft did puppets, not clay.

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Y'know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'know, I just do things..." --The Joker