You Have the Codes(RAR!)

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

U.P. Cinnabar
Sith Marauder

Re: You Have the Codes(RAR!)

Post by U.P. Cinnabar »

Yes, you are able to select targets for all the nukes.
"Beware the Beast, Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone amongst God's primates, he kills for sport, for lust, for greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of Death.."
—29th Scroll, 6th Verse of Ape Law
"Indelible in the hippocampus is the laughter. The uproarious laughter between the two, and their having fun at my expense.”
---Doctor Christine Blasey-Ford
Tribble
Sith Devotee

Post by Tribble »

Korto wrote: 2018-03-21 09:49am Can I decide where these things go? Because I try to work out the best attack that coincidentally leaves Australia as the lone standing SUPERPOWER OF THE WORLD! AUSSIE! AUSSIE! AUSSIE! OI! OI! OI!

Maybe just lob a couple of bombs at our way for some plausible deniability.
Anyway, Sydney and Melbourne have it coming.
Koalas are pure evil, and a plague on this world (just look at those soulless eyes staring into you like the abyss). Therefore Australia must be burned in order to save everyone else from this menace. I'll nuke them from orbit, it's the only way to be sure :P
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - The official Troll motto, as stated by Adam Savage
U.P. Cinnabar
Sith Marauder

Post by U.P. Cinnabar »

Drop bears are worse. But K. Rudd has them all beat.
"Beware the Beast, Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone amongst God's primates, he kills for sport, for lust, for greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of Death.."
—29th Scroll, 6th Verse of Ape Law
"Indelible in the hippocampus is the laughter. The uproarious laughter between the two, and their having fun at my expense.”
---Doctor Christine Blasey-Ford
Zaune
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zaune »

Well, I'm about to have a very awkward conversation with someone at the US consulate. I suppose the best approach might be the most direct: "I have no idea what the fuck this was doing in my house, but I want rid of it."
There are hardly any excesses of the most crazed psychopath that cannot easily be duplicated by a normal kindly family man who just comes in to work every day and has a job to do.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)

Replace "ginger" with "n*gger," and suddenly it become a lot less funny, doesn't it?
-- fgalkin

Like my writing? Tip me on Patreon

I Have A Blog
GuppyShark
Sith Devotee

Post by GuppyShark »

So you're saying you already find Australian wildlife threatening, and the proposed solution is to make them radioactive?
Formless
Sith Marauder

Post by Formless »

U.P. Cinnabar wrote: 2018-03-13 03:26pm One fine morning, you wake up next to the "football," containing all the codes for the American nuclear arsenal. For purposes of this RAR! these codes cannot be changed.

What do you do?
Fire. Fire solves everything. :angelic:

Unless its the actual forty pound telephone like Skimmer described, in which case I go shopping for tannerite and ammo. This must be destroyed on public land where no one can be incriminated even if the feds find the remains. Preferably this bomb is going off somewhere remote like Wyoming to minimize the chance of even that happening. Oh, and I always handle it with nitrile gloves. Can't afford to leave fingerprints.

Handling this situation literally any other way is asking for trouble.

As you can imagine, I don't want anything to do with this, and I don't wish for myself or anyone I know to be arrested for a crime committed by Q or some douchebag time traveler. I mean, of course the codes are going to be changed, that's actually a given because the government is not literally pants of head retarded. But whoever stole these codes is likely going to be on death row if discovered. I'm in for vandalizing them only because no one but my immediate family can ever know they went through my hands. And even they are only allowed to know because I literally cannot keep it secret from them.
"Still, I would love to see human beings, and their constituent organ systems, trivialized and commercialized to the same extent as damn iPods and other crappy consumer products. It would be absolutely horrific, yet so wonderful." — Shroom Man 777
"To Err is Human; to Arrr is Pirate." — Skallagrim
“I would suggest "Schmuckulating", which is what Futurists do and, by extension, what they are." — Commenter "Rayneau"
The Magic Eight Ball Conspiracy.
Tribble
Sith Devotee

Post by Tribble »

GuppyShark wrote: 2018-05-05 07:09pm So you're saying you already find Australian wildlife threatening, and the proposed solution is to make them radioactive?

While having your face mauled off by an angry, mutated radioactive death koala wouldn't be very healthy for you, I should have at least culled their numbers, so your odds of running into one would go down.

Plus Australians are probably so used to being surrounded by deadly creatures all day I doubt they'd notice the difference, apart from said creatures now glowing in the dark. :P
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - The official Troll motto, as stated by Adam Savage
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

Tribble wrote: 2018-05-06 12:37am
GuppyShark wrote: 2018-05-05 07:09pm So you're saying you already find Australian wildlife threatening, and the proposed solution is to make them radioactive?

While having your face mauled off by an angry, mutated radioactive death koala wouldn't be very healthy for you, I should have at least culled their numbers, so your odds of running into one would go down.

Plus Australians are probably so used to being surrounded by deadly creatures all day I doubt they'd notice the difference, apart from said creatures now glowing in the dark. :P
Well, they'd have an easier time avoiding them if they were glowing in the dark.
I've been asked why I still follow a few of the people I know on Facebook with 'interesting political habits and view points'.

It's so when they comment on or approve of something, I know what pages to block/what not to vote for.
Dani_2112
Redshirt

Post by Dani_2112 »

I'd place the codes in a small box, and walk away. I don't have the time or mental capacity to deal with this kind of situation.
Zixinus
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zixinus »

Dani_2112 wrote: 2018-05-14 12:33pm I'd place the codes in a small box, and walk away. I don't have the time or mental capacity to deal with this kind of situation.
That is actually a very smart thing to do, IMO.
Credo!
Chat with me on Skype if you want to talk about writing, ideas or if you want a test-reader! PM for address.