Is there real evidence of laptops, wifi/Bluetooth headphones and cell phones of emitting dangerous radiation?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Simon_Jester
Emperor's Hand

Re: Is there real evidence of laptops, wifi/Bluetooth headphones and cell phones of emitting dangerous radiation?

Post by Simon_Jester »

It could be the same person. FancyDarcy is like what Archinist would be if Archinist took a course of intelligence-enhancing drugs and gained 15-20 IQ points.
This space dedicated to Vasily Arkhipov
Zaune
Emperor's Hand

Re: Is there real evidence of laptops, wifi/Bluetooth headphones and cell phones of emitting dangerous radiation?

Post by Zaune »

And Archinist never managed to get Starglider and I to agree on something, either.
There are hardly any excesses of the most crazed psychopath that cannot easily be duplicated by a normal kindly family man who just comes in to work every day and has a job to do.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)

Replace "ginger" with "n*gger," and suddenly it become a lot less funny, doesn't it?
-- fgalkin

Like my writing? Tip me on Patreon

I Have A Blog
Zixinus
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zixinus »

Well, in retrospect, he is following the same trolling pattern: he asks a rather innocent if stupid question. When answered, instead of reconsidering the stupidity, just spews more of it with greater conviction.

Also, now that I think about it, the same obsession with his laptop. Those poor laptops. What have they done to deserve such treatment?

Can a mod please an IP scan or something?
Credo!
Chat with me on Skype if you want to talk about writing, ideas or if you want a test-reader! PM for address.
Raw Shark
Stunt Driver / Babysitter

Post by Raw Shark »

Zixinus wrote: 2017-10-27 04:03pmCan a mod please an IP scan or something?
How does one please an IP scan? Maybe a nice cup of hot cocoa and a shoulder rub?

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Y'know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'know, I just do things..." --The Joker
Zixinus
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zixinus »

I meant whether a mod can please check whether the user is a sockpuppet.
Credo!
Chat with me on Skype if you want to talk about writing, ideas or if you want a test-reader! PM for address.
Ziggy Stardust
Sith Devotee

Post by Ziggy Stardust »

Zaune wrote: 2017-10-27 03:22pm And Archinist never managed to get Starglider and I to agree on something, either.
You know, if this IS an Archinist sock-puppet, maybe we should think twice before banning him. Sure, his methods are unconventional, but don't you see that he is mending the age-old schisms of the board and uniting us?

He's not the poster we deserve, but maybe he's the poster we need right now.
Tribble
Sith Devotee

Post by Tribble »

Ya I agree, in hindsight banning Archinist might have been a mistake. Every village needs its Idiot afterall. :P
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - The official Troll motto, as stated by Adam Savage
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Since we've all agreed this thread was a troll by a possible sock puppet, I think it's time to lock it down.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet