Overcoming/breaching hypothetical Trump wall.

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Re: Overcoming/breaching hypothetical Trump wall.

Post by Lord Revan »

My point was that people might not see "funnel into the dessert" as murder but would see mining the border as that, I've stated several times with things like this, it's not about the reality of the situation but rather what image the general population has about it. Hence there's talk of a wall rather then automated MG turrets and minefields, one shows way more clear intent of bloodshed then the other and honestly I suspect that all but the most bloodthirsty racist dislike the open desire for bloodshed, it's easier for them if the "unwanted" starve in the dessert then that they're gunned down openly.

EDIT:is it hypocritical, of course but that's how things are. These people don't want to get their hands directly dirty hence the in-direct threat of the dessert rather then the direct threat of a minefield.
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
Raw Shark
Stunt Driver / Babysitter

Post by Raw Shark »

I try not to be really OCD most of the time, but for the purposes of this thread, the thing you eat after dinner if you like sugar that has a lot of sugar is dessert. The dry place that kills you dead like disco that most people don't particularly like is desert.

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Y'know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'know, I just do things..." --The Joker
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

I'm dyslexic and english isn't my first language so you'll have to excuse a typo or 2 when I try to remember which way it went in your grammar that was clear made drunk or high on something really bad.
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Raw Shark

Post by Raw Shark »

Lord Revan wrote:I'm dyslexic and english isn't my first language so you'll have to excuse a typo or 2 when I try to remember which way it went in your grammar that was clear made drunk or high on something really bad.
Bad day, sorry. I speak about 1.3 tongues, so I have very little room to object.

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Y'know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'know, I just do things..." --The Joker
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

Raw Shark wrote:
Lord Revan wrote:I'm dyslexic and english isn't my first language so you'll have to excuse a typo or 2 when I try to remember which way it went in your grammar that was clear made drunk or high on something really bad.
Bad day, sorry. I speak about 1.3 tongues, so I have very little room to object.
My grammar with finish is better (mind you I'm still dyslexic) but then there's the issue that most people wouldn't have a clue on what I was saying ;)
Raw Shark

Post by Raw Shark »

Lord Revan wrote:My grammar with finish is better (mind you I'm still dyslexic) but then there's the issue that most people wouldn't have a clue on what I was saying ;)
I knew what you were saying, and you are better with multiple languages than I am, I was just pissed off about other stuff.