Top Ten Reasons (or more) a Terminator Would Make a Better PotUS

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Simon_Jester
Emperor's Hand

Re: Top Ten Reasons (or more) a Terminator Would Make a Better PotUS

Post by Simon_Jester »

"The Terminator is from the future, therefore he wasn't born 35 years ago, therefore he can't be president."

Paid for by Citizens for a Populated Tomorrow
This space dedicated to Vasily Arkhipov
Khaat
Jedi Master

Post by Khaat »

"Do you really want someone who was literally built to hunt humans to extinction in the White House? We don't either. Vote Robocop." Paid for by Friends for Alex Murphy

Spin is fun; I can see why people do this professionally! :D
Rule #1: Believe the autocrat. He means what he says.
Rule #2: Do not be taken in by small signs of normality.
Rule #3: Institutions will not save you.
Rule #4: Be outraged.
Rule #5: Don’t make compromises.
Tribble
Sith Devotee

Post by Tribble »

Robocop: "Dead or alive, you are coming with me! Your move, creep!"
Terminator: "Come with me if you want to live."

"Roboplicans would have you believe that their candidate is the best choice for president. Americans know better. Come join the Terminator and help America live by voting in 2020!"

A message paid for by the Termicratic Party of America
Khaat wrote:Spin is fun; I can see why people do this professionally! :D
Agreed :D
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - The official Troll motto, as stated by Adam Savage
Iroscato
Jedi Council Member

Post by Iroscato »

"Xenomorph 2020: It's The Only Way To Be Sure!"

This message was brought to you by friends of the Independent Facehugger Party.
Yeah, I've always taken the subtext of the Birther movement to be, "The rules don't count here! This is different! HE'S BLACK! BLACK, I SAY! ARE YOU ALL BLIND!?

- Raw Shark

Destiny and fate are for those too weak to forge their own futures. Where we are 'supposed' to be is irrelevent.

- SirNitram (RIP)
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

Lord Dredd for President.

At least he acknowledges he's a monster.
I've been asked why I still follow a few of the people I know on Facebook with 'interesting political habits and view points'.

It's so when they comment on or approve of something, I know what pages to block/what not to vote for.
Highlord Laan
Jedi Master
Location: Christo-fundie Theofascist Dominion of Nebraskistan

Post by Highlord Laan »

Judge Dredd for President. His devotion to the law and the protection of the innocent is literally unquestioning.
Never underestimate the ingenuity and cruelty of the Irish.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

If Dredd bows out of the Presidential race, the future administration can either give him the Attorney Generalship or a nomination for Supreme Court justice. ;)
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Simon_Jester
Emperor's Hand

Post by Simon_Jester »

Honestly, I'd back Judge Dredd for a Supreme Court nomination just as soon as he was able to pass an exam in American constitutional law.

Because that's a guy who takes promises (and rules) really seriously.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

MegaCity One is in the US though.
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Simon_Jester
Emperor's Hand

Post by Simon_Jester »

MegaCity One is pretty clearly a loooot of constitutional amendments away from the modern US.

So the place being in the US? That just means he was born here, and is therefore actually eligible to be president.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Hey, both the Terminator and Robocop are also made in the USA AFAIK. Except probably reboot Robocop since it did have a nice bit where he was made in a Chinese factory.
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Eulogy
Jedi Knight

Post by Eulogy »

To get back on topic...

56) A Terminator does not rely on organic internal organs to be able to function. Among other things, this means it will never need diapers or be full of shit.
57) A Terminator does not care about allergies, smog, smokers, car exhaust, or fragrance sensitivities. This makes it both more friendly in workplaces and less bothersome in urban environs.
58) It is a bad idea to attempt to take a Terminator as a hostage.
59) A Terminator will actually be capable of understanding medicine, science and math. This means it is far less likely to take action that hobbles any of these vital fields studied in America.
60) A Terminator does not care if a nuclear power plant is built in its back yard.
61) Among the last bunch of presidents the US has had, a Terminator is the best role model among them.
62) A Terminator is capable of understanding why the War On Drugs is a futile endeavor that causes much unnecessary harm.
63) A Terminator is not afraid of going to Hell upon destruction. Therefore, religious extremists are not able to scare said Terminator into complying with their wishes.
64) A Terminator does not require health care, and therefore the health industry does not have a rich politician to bilk lots of money from.
65) A Terminator will not possess any hubris.
66) A Terminator will not have any superstitions. Multiple sixes in a row is not even noticeable to it.
67) Being machines, Terminators do not requie help when performing calculations.
68) Terminators are capable of processing large amounts of paperwork without complaint or mechanical error.
69) Terminators are not offended by sex or nudity.
70) Terminators can frustrate and mire their opponents with unfeeling cold logic. They also are not prone to being blackmailed.
"A word of advice: next time you post, try not to inadvertently reveal why you've had no success with real women." Darth Wong to Bubble Boy
"I see you do not understand objectivity," said Tom Carder, a fundie fucknut to Darth Wong
Executor32
Jedi Council Member
Location: In a Georgia courtroom, watching a spectacle unfold

Post by Executor32 »

Two words: Myron Stark. After a temporal error resulted in its arrival in 1920 and the death of the person responsible for the construction of Pico Tower, the location of its intended target in 2010, this Terminator started its own construction company to ensure the tower's construction, where it hired minority laborers, treated them fairly and equally, and paid them double the going wages. Sure, it was all so it could kill a dude in the future, but sometimes the means justify the ends.
どうして?お前が夜に自身お触れるから。
Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil,
but a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow
was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! Now, the fool
seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Aku...
-Aku, Master of Masters, Deliverer of Darkness, Shogun of Sorrow
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Romulan Republic »

71) As a Terminator does not have family, it is unlikely to engage in nepotism.
72) Terminators do not have a sex drive, and thus will not make creepy comments about underage girls/their daughters.
"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

I SUPPORT A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE.
FancyDarcy
Youngling

Post by FancyDarcy »

An actual terminator would require heavy guard, as they are not actually invincible. Assuming we are talking about the original terminators, they have been shown to be killed by anti-materiel rifles rather easily. A small IED on the road or competent homemade bomb WILL destroy it, or at least severely cripple it.