Star Wars/ Star Trek Crossover Stories

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Otacon30
Redshirt

Star Wars/ Star Trek Crossover Stories

Post by Otacon30 »

Hello Everyone,

Half off and on the topic of the site i was wondering if anyone had links to 'FanFiction' stories posted on the site on the topic of Star wars/star trek cross overs. sorry if this is posted in the wrong section of the thread, but i didn't want to put it in the nice star wars vs star trek section and gum it up with my stupid request.

i love reading both the good and bad stories (yes, i get a good laugh out of them if there bad) please feel free to post them here and thank you for the help.
Borgholio
Sith Acolyte

Re: Star Wars/ Star Trek Crossover Stories

Post by Borgholio »

There are plenty of fanfics on this forum. Two of the best are actually linked on the main page here:

http://stardestroyer.net/Empire/Fanfic/

Conquest and Reign of Terror. Both are very good...although RoT is incomplete.
You will be assimilated...bunghole!
Tribble
Sith Devotee

Post by Tribble »

IMO the Unity Saga from SFDebris is also very good and definitely worth checking out:

http://unitysaga.com/
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - The official Troll motto, as stated by Adam Savage
U.P. Cinnabar
Sith Marauder

Post by U.P. Cinnabar »

Also, I'm sure Steve's "Undiscovered Frontier" fanfics will bring in the Star Wars verse eventually. He's already included several other fictional universes I never thought could be crossed over successfully.

(Mass Effect and Kerbals. Who knew?)
"Beware the Beast, Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone amongst God's primates, he kills for sport, for lust, for greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of Death.."
—29th Scroll, 6th Verse of Ape Law
"Indelible in the hippocampus is the laughter. The uproarious laughter between the two, and their having fun at my expense.”
---Doctor Christine Blasey-Ford
Steve
Emperor's Hand

Post by Steve »

U.P. Cinnabar wrote:Also, I'm sure Steve's "Undiscovered Frontier" fanfics will bring in the Star Wars verse eventually. He's already included several other fictional universes I never thought could be crossed over successfully.

8)

I have plans.

Also, earlier this year I finished a Star Wars-Star Trek crossover story, the first "episode" (As in Star Wars-style movie episodes) of a series of uncertain length: "A New Beginning". It's about Jedi fleeing Order 66 (with one of Palpy's backup acolytes on their tail) and winding up in the Star Trek galaxy a year or so before the events of Star Trek VI. If you've ever wanted to see Kirk, Spock, and McCoy debate the Jedi Code, I hope I don't disappoint. :wink:
”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

DONALD J. TRUMP IS A SEDITIOUS TRAITOR AND MUST BE IMPEACHED
Eternal_Freedom
Castellan

Post by Eternal_Freedom »

From Completed/Cleaned Up Fanfics on this forum I'd also recommend "De Imperatoribus Galactus" which is plain awesome, and the regrettably incomplete Starcrossed also deserves a mention.
Baltar: "I don't want to miss a moment of the last Battlestar's destruction!"
Centurion: "Sir, I really think you should look at the other Battlestar."
Baltar: "What are you babbling about other...it's impossible!"
Centurion: "No. It is a Battlestar."

Corrax Entry 7:17: So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again.
U.P. Cinnabar
Sith Marauder

Post by U.P. Cinnabar »

Eternal_Freedom wrote:From Completed/Cleaned Up Fanfics on this forum I'd also recommend "De Imperatoribus Galactus" which is plain awesome, and the regrettably incomplete Starcrossed also deserves a mention.
How could I have forgotten "Starcrossed?" I haven't even completed looking at it.
"Beware the Beast, Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone amongst God's primates, he kills for sport, for lust, for greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of Death.."
—29th Scroll, 6th Verse of Ape Law
"Indelible in the hippocampus is the laughter. The uproarious laughter between the two, and their having fun at my expense.”
---Doctor Christine Blasey-Ford
lGrand Anhoop
Youngling

Post by lGrand Anhoop »

I had a weird dream the other night about watching "TFA", which was actually some kind of weird crossover with Rey trying to take down a Borg cube... and then time froze and Kylo/Snoke's called out to her or something.

But that's off-topic :o
Borgholio
Sith Acolyte

Post by Borgholio »

Steve wrote:
U.P. Cinnabar wrote:Also, I'm sure Steve's "Undiscovered Frontier" fanfics will bring in the Star Wars verse eventually. He's already included several other fictional universes I never thought could be crossed over successfully.

8)

I have plans.
Will those plans you refer to be in our hands soon?

Sorry, couldn't resist.
You will be assimilated...bunghole!
Otacon30
Redshirt

Post by Otacon30 »

Thank you everyone,

this is great, however can i get a link to "De Imperatoribus Galactus" i cant seem to find it, also please feel free to send me any bad story, i dont know why i like to read the garbage, but seeing Trekkie be OP is funny.
Eternal_Freedom
Castellan

Post by Eternal_Freedom »

Otacon30 wrote:Thank you everyone,

this is great, however can i get a link to "De Imperatoribus Galactus" i cant seem to find it, also please feel free to send me any bad story, i dont know why i like to read the garbage, but seeing Trekkie be OP is funny.
Here you go.
Baltar: "I don't want to miss a moment of the last Battlestar's destruction!"
Centurion: "Sir, I really think you should look at the other Battlestar."
Baltar: "What are you babbling about other...it's impossible!"
Centurion: "No. It is a Battlestar."

Corrax Entry 7:17: So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again.
Skywalker4eva
Redshirt

Post by Skywalker4eva »

I LOVE this type of crossover - I wish someone would make a movie out of it. Would probably be insane. Borg vs. Super Star Destroyers
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Romulan Republic »

I'd love a non-canon animated mini-series, personally. Non-canon so the writers have the freedom to work without mucking up canon, animated so they don't have to worry about effects budgets or casting so much, and mini-series so their's more time to explore the premise and develop the settings, characters, and plots.

Edit: Though of course, their is something to be said for the realism of live action and the spectacle of the big screen.
"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

I SUPPORT A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE.