How to clean a sex doll, and answers to questions you never knew you needed to ask

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Raw Shark
Stunt Driver / Babysitter

Re: How to clean a sex doll, and answers to questions you never knew you needed to ask

Post by Raw Shark »

I look at it like the way Colorado treats weed: Legalization means that it's regulated for safety, and that the police can spend their time and my tax dollars fighting non-consensual crimes. Prostitutes in Nevada have to get regular STI tests, and have a boss who doesn't beat them up.

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Y'know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'know, I just do things..." --The Joker
LaCroix
Sith Acolyte

Re: How to clean a sex doll, and answers to questions you never knew you needed to ask

Post by LaCroix »

AMX wrote:
LaCroix wrote:We don't allow street walkers...
That's not actually true.
They are limited to a few specific areas, but not completely illegal.
Well, yes, you are right. But since it's just two pretty small zones in a city of 2 million inhabitants, it's pretty much only a blip on the screen and easily forgotten when you are not passing through these zones right now.

But the ones working there are a mere fraction of the ~4000 registered female and 100 male prostitutes working in one of the ~400 brothels or at home.
A minute's thought suggests that the very idea of this is stupid. A more detailed examination raises the possibility that it might be an answer to the question "how could the Germans win the war after the US gets involved?" - Captain Seafort, in a thread proposing a 1942 'D-Day' in Quiberon Bay

I do archery skeet. With a Trebuchet.
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

aerius wrote: 2016-12-03 06:43pmNew business idea: Sex doll rentals. For half the price of a hooker, you can rent a Real Doll to satisfy your needs. Just don't damage it. I wonder how much of a market there is for sex doll rentals, and how much people will pay for this service. Cleaning the damn things is going to be a bitch though, I'll need to hire someone to do that part for me.
Well what do you know, China's gotten in on the sex doll rental biz.
http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1066394.shtml
Silicone pimps: Sex doll sharing app launches in Beijing
Source:Global Times Published: 2017/9/14 15:53:39

In the sharing economy of the Wild East it seems anything is rentable. A newly-launched app in China is proving this with its offering of shared sex dolls.

Xiamen-based app developer Touch announced Wednesday that it has started a limited trial run in Beijing that allows users to choose a plastic partner for home delivery.

Rentals cover 24-hours at 298 yuan ($45.5) or up to a week for 1,298 yuan and include an 8,000 yuan deposit.

The app tries to address any health concerns by explaining its hygiene policy.

"The dolls' lower parts are changed for every customer," reads the app. "Please remove the lower parts before returning. After the lower parts are cleaned, the doll can be used repeatedly."

There are five models to choose from, including a "Greek bikini model," "US Wonder Woman," "Korean housewife," "Russian teenager" and "Hong Kong car race cheerleader." Users can choose hair and eye color, as well as their outfits, such as a nurse or teacher costume.

The company admits it has a certain Beijing demographic in mind.

"It can address all the needs of single geeks. Tap and it will be delivered to your door, and the single life is over for good," read a post on the company's official Sina Weibo account.

The post included photos of one of the company's sex dolls getting a lot of attention while seated on a Beijing subway.
Wonder if they charge extra if you have some friends over to gang-bang the sex doll.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

I can't help but notice the target audience is single geeks, and that four of five models are foreign. Interesting on that.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956