Netflix's Amanda Knox documentary

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Dominus Atheos
Sith Marauder

Netflix's Amanda Knox documentary

Post by Dominus Atheos »

I'm only halfway through it, but I just had to stop and talk about what a huge slime ball this Daily Mail reporter sounds like. Christ.
Dominus Atheos
Sith Marauder

Re: Netflix's Amanda Knox documentary

Post by Dominus Atheos »

Although it occurs to me that it's possible that the producers got him to say 100 different things, then selected the 10 slimmest things and just showed those.

Edit: a bit more than 10, I'm still not halfway through and I think he must have said at least 25 slimy things.
Steve
Emperor's Hand

Post by Steve »

I was skimming through it while eating, you're referring to Pisa?

He made me LOL a bit at the end. His remarks can be summed up as "What are we supposed to do, find confirmation of what our all-important sources tell us before we print anything? If we fact-checked and made sure we were right, our competitors could scoop us, and we can't have that!"
”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

DONALD J. TRUMP IS A SEDITIOUS TRAITOR AND MUST BE IMPEACHED
JLTucker
BANNED

Post by JLTucker »

How deep does the documentary go into the case details? I don't know much about it, just hte snippets I've read here.
Dartzap
Sith Acolyte

Post by Dartzap »

JLTucker wrote:How deep does the documentary go into the case details? I don't know much about it, just hte snippets I've read here.
It goes into the evidence in a detailed manner.

The entire thing was farcical. There's a detective who looks like Morse with delusions of being Sherlock Holmes, a suspect with a possible psychotic break not being assessed (didn't mention one beyond a basic health check) a suspect being tricked into thinking she has HIV and other suspects lying their arses off. Top that off with the media frenzy,a incompetent forensics team it was a fucking mess.

Scotland Yard should have sent a team over, might have kept it focused, if not a complete circus.
EBC: Northeners, Huh! What are they good for?! Absolutely nothing! :P

Cybertron, Justice league...MM, HAB SDN City Watch: Sergeant Detritus

Days Unstabbed, Unabused, Unassualted and Unwavedatwithabutchersknife: 0