Have you ever drank beer while showering?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Skywalker4eva
Redshirt

Have you ever drank beer while showering?

Post by Skywalker4eva »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3ovBl7TD2c

Saw this and decided to try it out of curiosity with some Blue Moon. Hot dang! BEST shower in my life!

I only wish I knew about this sooner. Anybody else do this? Is this a known thing or am I the last to know about it as usual...
Iroscato
Jedi Council Member

Re: Have you ever drank beer while showering?

Post by Iroscato »

That sounds like two things I enjoy seperately (showers less so, obviously) that when mixed together would be terribad, like chemicals :|
Yeah, I've always taken the subtext of the Birther movement to be, "The rules don't count here! This is different! HE'S BLACK! BLACK, I SAY! ARE YOU ALL BLIND!?

- Raw Shark

Destiny and fate are for those too weak to forge their own futures. Where we are 'supposed' to be is irrelevent.

- SirNitram (RIP)
Ziggy Stardust
Sith Devotee

Post by Ziggy Stardust »

You're only just finding out about shower beers?
Elfdart
The Anti-Shep

Post by Elfdart »

All the time. Stay thirsty my friends!
Raw Shark
Stunt Driver / Babysitter

Post by Raw Shark »

Skywalker4eva wrote:Saw this and decided to try it out of curiosity
With you so far...
Skywalker4eva wrote:with some Blue Moon.
...but now you are dead to me.

The best trick the devil (aka: Coors Brewing Company) ever pulled was convincing the country that shit is a craft beer instead of a shitty mass-market. I mean, what the actual fuck? Grow some taste, people. I'm ashamed to live in the state where they make it.

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Y'know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'know, I just do things..." --The Joker
Arthur_Tuxedo
Sith Acolyte

Post by Arthur_Tuxedo »

It tastes better when you sing The Killing Moon while you drink it.
"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark." - Muhammad Ali

"Dating is not supposed to be easy. It's supposed to be a heart-pounding, stomach-wrenching, gut-churning exercise in pitting your fear of rejection and public humiliation against your desire to find a mate. Enjoy." - Darth Wong
Silver Jedi
Padawan Learner

Post by Silver Jedi »

The single billboard in my college town was, for my entire senior year, and ad for Natural Light. It was a close up shot of an open beer can on the soap tray of a running shower, with the caption "we've been there".
Not a n00b, just a lurker

108th post on Wed Jun 28, 2006 A Whoop!

200th post on Fri Feb 3, 2012 Six months shy of a decade!
Raw Shark

Post by Raw Shark »

Arthur_Tuxedo wrote:It tastes better when you sing The Killing Moon while you drink it.
...or you could just drink something decent...
Silver Jedi wrote:The single billboard in my college town was, for my entire senior year, and ad for Natural Light. It was a close up shot of an open beer can on the soap tray of a running shower, with the caption "we've been there".
Natty sucks, too, but I've got to give them props for an awesome ad here. :D

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Y'know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'know, I just do things..." --The Joker
Silver Jedi
Padawan Learner

Post by Silver Jedi »

Raw Shark wrote:Natty sucks, too, but I've got to give them props for an awesome ad here. :D
When your product tastes virtually identical to all of your competitors' (i.e. like carbonated water from a dirty tap) you have to find some way of standing out.
Not a n00b, just a lurker

108th post on Wed Jun 28, 2006 A Whoop!

200th post on Fri Feb 3, 2012 Six months shy of a decade!
Raw Shark

Post by Raw Shark »

I'm still waiting for Natty to do that.

Raw Shark

Post by Raw Shark »

Ghetto Edit (got busy doing stuff, sorry): We present for you, the king of total shit beers that has been marketed brilliantly: